Posts by Archmage

When entering the forum I was used to change my email address. Unfortunatly the forum didn't accept all my 3 only email that I was using.

Every link that I did use was bringing me back to the screen where I should change me email.

At the end I decided to just log off and don't participate at the forum anymore.

However even the link to log you off will bring you to the link where you have to change your email. So if you can't provide an email that the forum will accept than you can log off and therefore can't see the forum anymore.

The only way to access the forum is to delete all cookies. Or just use an other disposable email that the forum will use.

Well, I just want to report the bug with the forum (you can't log off if the forum wont accept your email).

Normaly I want to report a bug in LibreELEC, but it seems that you don't like my 3 emails that I'm using. So I also want to say Good Bye to the forum. I will log off and use the forum as a guest. Too bad. It seems that you are the most strict forum ever considering the email addresses.

I did update to 7.90.005 and I did investigate this problem further. I'm not sure if this is a bug or a desgin flaw.

The numbers on the keyboard are working like a "T9"-keyboard if you press 1 once you get a ".". If you press it again a "," and so on you could evern get a "1" with many keystrokes. The 2 will switch between "a", "b", "c", "A", "B", "C", "2" - I hope I did explain this right.

Of course this will be great if you are using the remote control to enter something. (Since it has only numbers for insering something) But I really wish to use all the key on my keyboard.