Posts by rav3k

rav3k can you edit /storage/.kodi/addons/service.vpn.manager/Windscribe/Poland (UDP).ovpn and change the remote line to :

remote waw-85.whiskergalaxy.com 443

Then try reconnecting.

Ive made the changes in poland (udp).ovpn but still cant connect.

Thanks rav3k, I've made an update, you should get notified in the addon to pick it up.

Thanks for your trying but again i cant connect...

giggi_80 Cyberghost supplied the config files, e.g this commit Remove parameters from locations file by cristianaghe · Pull Request #51 · Zomboided/service.vpn.manager.providers · GitHub

If there's a problem with them, then the issue lies with their support to solve. You have a great question though, I don't know why it's so difficult for them to describe how their service works. Alternatively, you could look at how the router is being set up, what parameters are being used and make your own ovpn file and then suck it into VPN Mgr using the User Defined wizard. Requires some effort/knowledge though for sure.

rav3k I'd need to see an example ovpn file from the Windscribe website here so I can compare with their latest. PM it to me.

I've send you a PM.

Hi, i cant connect to my windscribe account with VPN manager. It says "auth-failiture" but i've checked several times and im sure that my login and password are correct. Any idea how to solve that problem? Libreelec 9.2.6 and VPN manager 6.3.7

LOG: