Posts by gaguilar

Hello,

I've been testing and compiling the master branch since found no builds that actually works in Pine64 legacy.

The pine-plus images seems to do the deal, but either pine or pine-plugs fail to setup video.

This is the best I can get. And it fails because video doesn't correspond with the display image... (I suppose that because when you start the libreelect you get a nice wizard I don't see there but I can hear the clicks when I use keyboard).

The system is unresponsive and unusable. My build is LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-devel-20201206105444-edb090e-pine64-plus.img.gz

And this is the Pine64 2Gb

6812-camerazoom-20201206204237382-autoscaled-jpg

Hello,

I've been testing and compiling the master branch since found no builds that actually works in Pine64 legacy.

The pine-plus images seems to do the deal, but either pine or pine-plugs fail to setup video.

This is the best I can get. And it fails because video doesn't correspond with the display image... (I suppose that because when you start the libreelect you get a nice wizard I don't see there but I can hear the clicks when I use keyboard).

The system is unresponsive and unusable. My build is LibreELEC-A64.arm-9.80-devel-20201206105444-edb090e-pine64-plus.img.gz

And this is the Pine64 2Gb