Posts by SilkBC

My LE version is 'LibreELEC (official): 9.2.6 (Generic.x86_64)'. Here is my output from 'ir-keytable':

Code
    Found /sys/class/rc/rc0/ (/dev/input/event9) with:
        Name: Media Center Ed. eHome Infrared Remote Transceiver (1784:0008)
        Driver: mceusb, table: rc-rc6-mce
        lirc device: /dev/lirc0
        Supported protocols: lirc rc-5 rc-5-sz jvc sony nec sanyo mce_kbd rc-6 sharp xmp imon rc-mm 
        Enabled protocols: lirc nec rc-6 
        bus: 3, vendor/product: 1784:0008, version: 0x0101
        Repeat delay = 500 ms, repeat period = 125 ms

I ran 'ir-keytable -t -s rc0' still nothing comes up when I press the "Exit" or "Menu" buttons on my Harmony remote.

I have nothing in my /storage/.config/rc_keymaps folder; what *should* be in there? My actual MCEUSB remote "just works" without any files needing to be in there.

Hello,

I have a MCE remote (HA-IR01SV) that works perfectly with LibreElec, however when I use my Harmony Hub remote, most buttons work except the "Exit" and "Menu" buttons (which I am wantingto have mapped to "Back" and "Context Menu", respectively)

In my Harmony software, I have the "Microsoft MCE Keyboard" and "Microsoft Windows Media Center SE" added as devices. When I try to map *anything* to the "Exit" or "Menu" keys, nothing registers (I run 'ir-keytable -t' and see nothing; same when I run 'irw'). Oddly, if I try to map, say "C" (for "Context Menu") from the "Microsoft MCE Keyboard" to any other key which already works with something else, nothing registers when I press it.

I should note that the actual MCE remote I have works without issue, and when I was running Kodi on Ubuntu up to about 3-4 months ago, the Harmony Remote was working perfectly as well (i.e., "Menu" was working as the Context menu)

I have edited my 'keyboard.xml' file in /http://storage.kodi/userdata/keymaps/keyboard.xml to add '<menu>C</menu>' to the '<keybaord></keyboard>' section under "Global", and even restarted the whole machine, but still nothing registers.

Any insight or advise greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks, in advance.