Posts by erik070

Removing those other HDMI settings form the config.txt did the trick. Awesome and thanks!

And you are also correct on the HDMI setting on the tv. But that was already set correct in my case. For anyone searching for setting on a Philips Android tv:

All settings > general > HDMI ultra HD

Set this to Optimal

I seen several posts on how to enable 4K on RPI4 with Libreelec but I can't get it to work.

On the RPI4 with Libreelec in a Argon One case i have the High Speed HDMI cable connected to HDMI port 0. It's connected to my TV's HDMI port 1. TV is a Philips 50PUS8804.

The problem: in LIbreelec/Kodi I can only choose 1920x1080 @ 60hz and lower resolutions. Whitelist shows the same, only lower than 1920x1080.

My TV should be perfectly capable of showing a 4K image.

Could my case be a problem? I use a Argon One case which has a HDMI extension, maybe this is causing problems? (will try without case later, wife watching the TV now)

So I'm left with a lot of options, but cant figure out any working solution(except case maybe). Anyone have experience with 4K on Libreelec RPI4 and care to share their config.txt?

Anyone have experience with the Argon One case with 4K output?

Here my config.txt , maybe I've done it wrong?

gpu_mem=320

force_turbo=0
    # hdmi_force_hotplug=1

hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1

hdmi_drive=0

hdmi_ignore_edid=0xa5000080

#hdmi_mode=102

hdmi_group=1

#hdmi_enable_4k=1

hdmi_enable_4kp60=1

[all]

include distroconfig.txt

dtparam=i2c=on

enable_uart=1

I commented out hdmi_mode as forcing 4K seems to result in a blank screen.

Do I need to enable both "hdmi_enable_4k=1" and "hdmi_enable_4kp60=1"?