Posts by Anderssen

This is a miracle=) Replacing the HDMI cable with version 2.0 solved the problem (at least in 2 hours of testing..)... But, this is very strange, because the TV is not 4K, and definitely does not have an HDMI version higher than 1.4 (no specification) .. How can this be? I probably don't understand something. Anyway, thank you so much Da Flex for your support! And good day!

de-interlacing is disabled for all videos. Hardware acceleration is switched-off. Nothing changes. However, here's an interesting thing there are no problems with sound in bluetooth headphones. This is a clear HDMI problem .. Maybe, even the HDMI-MicroHDMI adapter is cheap. Maybe the TV is cheap (unnamed). I am switching temporarily back to RPI3 (it is really problem-free)

Thanks for the hint. Da Flex. I have RPI4B with 2Gb RAM, I tried to write it in config.txt> total_mem = 1024 ... Absolutely nothing has changed :( gpu_mem = 320.

If set 24Hz in the system display settings (as I wrote above) there really are no problems..

In principle, not so bad, but want it better :)

Upd: The problem is also observed with the mp3float sound track ... It is sad that it is difficult to watch a movie with dynamic scenes at 24Hz. Maybe there is some solution? There was no such problem on RPI3. advancedsettings.xml created. Tried downgrading from 9.2.3 to 9.1.502

Good Day. The situation is the same: RPI4 sound stutters (by the way, the previous RPI3b also went to octoprint;). The sound problem appears only with the AAC audio codec (TV PVR, TV recordings on YouTube) Other audio codecs without problems... Try switching libreelec mode from 60Hz to 24Hz. I now have 1920x1080p 24Hz .. There are no problems with the sound, but the interface is very freezing:(