Posts by cypher

Perhaps it's just a bit tired after a full week... ;)

I have two other older Rapsberries and both of them runs all the time without problems.

I have no idea what changes, i probably changed some settings during that time period, but i dont want to reinstall LE milion times until i find out what changes do that.

Thanks for tip with debug options, i just installed new LE on other SD card, so i will turn on debug as soon as i boot there.

I bought new RP4b and installed LE using "LibreELEC USB-SD Creator".

First boot is always fine, first reboot also. After i install some addons and set-up all settings I like, reboot still works fine. But after some time using it (about week), after reboot i got just black screen. When it happends first time i tried all tutorials how to fix it and then reinstall it. But it happend to me 3th time and I dont want reinstall kodi every time some power fail happend.

First time i tried to "reinstall" sd card with LE USB Creator, but it didnt help. So i bought new card, but when i formmated card both was working. After fail, neither of them works.

ANd after one fail, i tried and installed fresh LE on card, put that card in, than shut down LE and boot old card that previous didnt work and it start working again.

I have Argon ONE Case.

Can someone help me?

my error logs: http://ix.io/2AvY

Update 1:

I find out, that if i make new fresh installation of LE on another SD card, boot into it, than shutdown a boot to my original installation I avoid black screen and it works again. But after another restart, black screen is back. On both cards.