Posts by Ondrej2005

Hello,

no matter how I'm looking, I'm forced to install version LE 10.0.1 and in the original version 9.2.8 I had the output set to PCM audio ANALOG. Now in KODI 19.3 audio ANALOG is no longer allowed at all.

HW Raspberry PI4 4 and 8GB

I found a file edit here, but it doesn't work.

Important changes since LE9.2:

• hdmi_mode, hdmi_group, hdmi_edid_file etc settings in config.txt can no longer be used to work around display issues.
      Alternatives:
      • Run getedid create to install permanent EDID file (same as on Generic)
      • Use video=... kernel command line option to force a video mode Eg: add video=HDMI-A-1:1280x720M@60D to cmdline.txt
    • Analog audio output is not enabled by default
      Solution: add dtparam=audio=on and audio_pwm_mode=1 to config.txt to enable it

Not WORKING :cry:

Thank you for help.

The addon is great, but I just can't connect with open VPN :( (PiVPN), while PiVPN is used by a lot of people connected to Raspberry Pi. The creator said he won't do support.

I would try it with WireGuard, but there is no support for it yet :(

Yes I tried it through a guide and it doesn't work.

PiVPN generates only a file without a name and when importing it into a mobile phone, or into a classic PC, when requesting a connection, only the PASSWORD without a name is entered. It takes the name from a .ovpn file, so it is not entered.

PIA WORKS!

client

dev tun

proto udp

remote italy.privateinternetaccess.com 1198

resolv-retry infinite

nobind

persist-key

persist-tun

cipher aes-128-cbc

auth sha1

tls-client

remote-cert-tls server

auth-user-pass

compress

verb 1

reneg-sec 0

<crl-verify>

And PiVPN in VPN manager no :-(: config here:

client

dev tun

proto udp

remote my home server 1198

resolv-retry infinite

nobind

persist-key

persist-tun

key-direction 1

remote-cert-tls server

tls-version-min 1.2

verify-x509-name server_GC3KEft2rz9EmkJ0 name

cipher AES-256-CBC

auth SHA256

auth-nocache

verb 3

<ca>

Is it possible to modify it so that it requires a username when connecting like a PIA?

Hi zomboided,

I would like to ask you for a favor. I have this VPN server at home, and it works fine. PIVPN: Simplest way to setup a VPN.

But if I use your super addon, I can't join my house. Because this server PIVPN: Simplest way to setup a VPN generates a .ovpn file in which the username is not entered when logging in. Password only. But your name and password must be filled in your add-on. I tried two variants and it just won't connect to my PIVPN: Simplest way to setup a VPN server.

I've tried pre-filled providers and they work well, but I need to get home from me from Raspberry to the server :)

It will write me an authentication error.

Could you help me please?

Thank you