Posts by jagberg

HiassofT thanks for an idea. The result = the same issue as LE10.0.1, no CLI after edit.

Steps to replicate:

• fresh 2021-05-07-raspios-buster-armhf-lite.zip installation
    • CLI with login reached
    • sudo update
    • sudo full-upgrade
    • sudo rpi-update
    • reboot
    • CLI and login reached
    • card removed and config.txt modified from dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d to dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d
    • card inserted back, booting with 4 raspberries appeared, then it goes to black screen
    • on TV selected HDMI1 and then HDMI3 back -> CLI and login reached

See the outputs in the attachment

EDIT: attachment fixed

Thanks for this. I had issues on my v9 of LibreELEC and had similar issues on 10.0.0.2 when connecting to my TV and the device restarting or not showing a picture. I went through these steps and my Phase 2 screen wasnt showing the correct resolution after changing it here. It was still stuck on that screen and only worked when I changed my TV to a different HDMI port and then went back to it after it started.

To make this work for me I did everything you did but changed the following from 1 to 0 in "/flash/distroconfig.txt". This also fixed my sound issue where the flipping HDMI to get it to load up still didnt allow sound to come through.

Code
    disable_fw_kms_setup=0

And I used the following:

Code
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=39

I had the same black screen issue on raspbian (raspberry pi 4) and change the resolution from 1920x1024 to 1024x768 and that worked. I changed the config.txt in libreelec (sd card) to include:

Code
    hdmi_group=2

hdmi_mode=16

hdmi_group=1 didnt help