Posts by jagberg

Thanks for this. I had issues on my v9 of LibreELEC and had similar issues on 10.0.0.2 when connecting to my TV and the device restarting or not showing a picture. I went through these steps and my Phase 2 screen wasnt showing the correct resolution after changing it here. It was still stuck on that screen and only worked when I changed my TV to a different HDMI port and then went back to it after it started.

To make this work for me I did everything you did but changed the following from 1 to 0 in "/flash/distroconfig.txt". This also fixed my sound issue where the flipping HDMI to get it to load up still didnt allow sound to come through.

Code
    disable_fw_kms_setup=0

And I used the following:

Code
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=39

I was getting sound some of the time. I rebooted with a number of different options (no hdmi connected initially, connected all the time). Sometimes it would still work after a reboot.

I have a Panasonic ST60 TV and was using 1024x768 resolution since 1920 wasnt working.

Code
    hdmi_group=2
    hdmi_mode=16

When I added the line below sound was working as expected:

Code
    hdmi_drive=2 

I had the same black screen issue on raspbian (raspberry pi 4) and change the resolution from 1920x1024 to 1024x768 and that worked. I changed the config.txt in libreelec (sd card) to include:

Code
    hdmi_group=2

hdmi_mode=16

hdmi_group=1 didnt help