Posts by rajivmishra13

Thanks

I am not willing to turn off Pi as well, but i do have to turn off TV. But when i turn it back on .. its bank.

Also, at times, the movie doesn't start and screen is stuck with a circle icon, which eventually never timesout, leaving me no option but to reboot the pi.

I have a WiFi on 2.5ghz, i am going to find a compatible 5Ghz and switch to that but i dont think its my wifi since its barely far and i have a 100mb fiber.

I think its just that Pi3B isn't the best to run the latest versions and lack of GPU seems to be the problem.

I can handle these shenanigans but i need to have a working stable system for family members, i am reviewing off the shelf android tv box such as Mi Box/Amazon Fire stick etc I think i will end up buying that if i cant have this running without running into trouble.

thanks for your answer.

Hi All,

I am new here so first let me apologize if i am looking for a some basic answers , which might be around already to be found with simple search, and i will go about it after this post.

I have just spent too much time already to get to know kodi and different base os's to get what i want.

So I have a Pi 3b , which i was using mainly for DNS/AD Blocking. What i want was a Android TV like setup to watch content using some india specific apps. So after hit and trial, i just finish watching movie using LibreELEC on a addon called "Disney+Hotstar".

So this was the best i could do so far but i ran into some problems for which i need help, they go as following:

a) If my TV is switch-off and i turn on the Pi, i never get display on TV until i restart Pi with TV on in advance. Is there any tweak to fix this, so display should work irrespective of TV is turned on or off?

b) On movies, i got some pixelation quite some times ( many times ) , its like white check boxes popup many places before getting replaced by actual movie content. Any tweaks to fix this would be a huge welcome. I encountered this specially on Marvel movies ( if this helps ).

Thanks for your help in advance./shrug