Posts by LibreRachi

- Creating a new thread -

I've had 2 Pi4 boxes for a while now, then suddenly on the same day they both stopped outputting sound.

I've checked the cables, tested all HDMI outputs on two different brand TV's. Clean re-install of 9.2.5 and upgraded to Leia 18.8. Still no sound.

Interestingly, a clean install of Xbian works just fine. :/

The only thing I can't test is the second HDMI output on both boxes. I don't know if this is expected behavior or not, but I can only connect to the left side micro HDMI. The right side (closest to the power plug input) has never given me a signal. This has always been the case on both boxes, even when the sound was working.

I've posted a log, hope I did it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm having a smiliar problem. I've had 2 Pi4 boxes for a while now, then suddenly on the same day they both stopped outputting sound.

I checked everything, then eventually did a clean install of 9.2.5 and upgraded to Leia 18.8. Still no sound.

Interestingly, a clean install of Xbian works just fine. :/

However, I don't know if this is expected behavior or not, but I can only connect to the left side micro HDMI. The right side (closest to the power plug input) has never given me a signal. This has always been the case on both boxes, even when the sound was working.

I've posted a log, hope I did it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated.