Posts by holymouse

Ok, thanks for nothing than. You can keep your buggy software. Several people got lipsync issues. It is surely not related. And besides this "anti" piracy aspect is purely dishonest. Why do even anybody need Kodi? For sure not for streaming DRM proofed like Netflix or his own ripped BluRay content...

And here the start of playback while debug logging activated:

Here is a kodi.log snipped after starting a problematic file:

And this is media info output:

I think only high avg. video bitrate files are affected with delayed audio. For example a movie with avg. 25 Mbit/s (and higher) video 1080@23,976p (with Dolby audio). Can someone confirm this?

TV shows with a video stream of avg. 6-10 Mbit/s seems to be in sync as they should be. (1080@50p Dolby)

I am using always passthrough for every format, also HiRes. My AVR is capable to play them. Kodi menu is set to 1080@50p.

Some further investigations:

I am using RPi4 4GB RAM. LibreELEC 10.0.1

My base resolution (at Kodi menu after boot) is 1080p@50Hz. Shows which runs at this mode are synchronous. But every other show, were Kodi needs to swith the TV mode, are asynchronous. For example, 1080p@24Hz audio delayed (too late around 150ms). Also 1080p@30Hz and so on.

My TV needs around 4 seconds to switch the modes. It is an older one from 2014.

Hello all,

bought today a RPi 4B 4Gb. Loaded LE 9.2.5 on it and most things works as expected.

Later I wanted to install the Enigma 2 PVR Client addon but this seems to be missing (in fact the whole PVR section) in the Kodi Add-on repo. So I read that PVR Clients are located at the LE repo. But if I try to open the Repo I get the following error: The connection to the repository cannot be established.

Need help pls, thanks.