Posts by Bagwit

Out of interest, with the recent release of Steam Link for more systems by Valve, and the changes for the latest Kodi 19 build on the much newer kernel, does that give any better possibility for Steam Link to work on LibreElec on a Pi4 please? Wondering whether I can do away with my separate RetroPie device at some point and just have the one.

Thanks for this, worked perfectly. Though can't seem to get Cron working in LE. I've enabled the systemd for Cron to run and have tasks scheduled to run this script both on boot and periodically, and Cron shows that they are queued but they never fire. The script works fine if I run it manually, so I know it's not a script issue or a permissions issue (tried chmod 777 just in case), so I have no idea what is wrong with Cron under LE. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Some rough patches to address using an FQDN were posted to the connman mailing list about two months ago. I shared links to them at the same time and so-far received zero feedback. From this I conclude that nobody cares enough to contribute a little effort to testing. I blow hot/cold on my desire to do everything and have other priorities on my to-do list, so I suggest someone else pulls a finger out for once.

That's a shame. Being able to use FQDN would be superb. I spent a while earlier thinking I'd gone mad before realising that was the reason I couldn't establish the connection. I'd be happy to help test if you were still looking for someone?