Posts by diizzy

First of all, thanks to everyone who has contributed really impressive work!

I gave the latest nightly (20200703-74156da) a spin on my OrangePi One Plus (Allwinner H6) and noticed a few issues that weren't mentioned earlier as far as I can tell.

Cold boots doesn't work if you have ethernet plugged in (freezes before LibreELEC boot splash screen) and NIC leds are behaving weirdly, connecting ethernet once its booted up works fine and most of the time rebooting also works with ethernet still connected.

H264 10-bit/Hi10P seems broken using the PRIME render and fails falling back to software rendering. It will load and play the file (sound only) but Kodi menu will still be shown and player controls are shown. Disabling PRIME render solves this issue but also disables any kind of hardware acceleration as expected.

cpufreq doesn't seem to work at all, looking at linux-sunxi.org suggests that support is in 5.8 (5.7 is used) so I guess this will arrive once Libreelec switches to 5.8 and if upstream dts contains required formation for cpufreq to work? Looking at the performance in software mode the cores seem to run at a pretty low frequency by default?