Posts by awaw14

Hello,

I have libereelc 9.2.4 and I installed Oscam and Tvheadend from linuxServer.io repo.

In Tvheadend I tried to use the cccam account that I bought. I filled the account details in CAs tab and I succeeded to connect to the account but it don't work well and don't decoded the channels.

If I use the Newcamd option, it works fine.

I selller said that I maybe need to use Oscam inorder to use the cccam account and to connet the tvheahend with DVBAPI. In Oscam server I config these detalis:

• oscam.conf
    • oscam.user
    Code
    [account]
    user = dvbapi
    pwd = dvbapi
    group = 1
    au = 1
    uniq = 0
    keepalive = 1

In Tvheadend I filled the dvbapi tab details but I don't succeed to connect. The message that I get is : " tvheadend: Cannot connect to 127.0.0.1:9000 (Connection refused); Do you have OSCam running? "

I would be happy if you could help me.

Hi friends,

Somebody can help me with a shell script that upload the xml guide that the service produces to site like pastebin or github.

I know that I can create the after.sh shell script in the home folder (/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.webgrabplus/after.sh) to do it, but I don't know write shell scripts.

Can Somebody give me script that do it ?

It is not matter which site the script upload the file. but I want that the script upload the file to same location (I mean that the script update the file but the url of the file in the site don't change)

I see many projects in github that doing it but I don't know how to do it myself. (projects for example GitHub - steventrux/epg: EPG: xmltv for KODI )

Thank a lot

Hi friends,

I try to use the epg file (guide.xml file) from WebGrab+Plus addon but I don't find a option to do it in the Tvheadend server.

I enter to configuration ---> channel / epg --> epg grabber modules and mark "v" on external: xmltv option.

I don't find a option to change the path to the path of the guide.xml file.

How can I install youtube-dl on libreelec os?

I try to write the command " apt-get install youtube-dl " in ssh but appear that message :

I try install youtube-dl control addon from Kodi add-on repository and after that to use the command in ssh but it isn't work

Code
    youtube-dl -f 91 [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg[/url] -g

hi friends,

I use Tvheadend 4.1.1945 server on libreelec.

I noticed that I can access the list of channels without authentication. if I enter to the url channels and enter once the authentication details I get a M3U file that included the url for my channel. if I play this file in vlc and watch who are connected to my server I see that the ip of the vlc player is connected without username.

How can I block this option?

In addition, if some of my channels is iptv, the user that connect to my server get the direct url of the iptv channel or a url that my server give. (Is the original url of the channel invisible for the user?)

Hi,

I use Tvheadend 4.1.1945 on libreelec.

I want to add a live channel from youtube as iptv input (for ex.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    )

How can I do this ?

Sorry for the interference.

I also try to use in the Inadyn addon. I signed up to freedns.afraid.org and I have xyz.mooo.com as my url for my network ip.

In the addon configuration I select [email protected] as the provider and put my account and password. In the alias place I put 'xyz.mooo.com' and save all.

However, when my network ip is changing, the ip that my url refer to is my old ip. (it is seen that the Inadyn didn't update my ip).

What I do wrong ?

In addition, how can I define how often the addon will update the IP ?

hi friends,

I try to use ffmpeg in order to add rtmp stream as a input on tvheadend server.

I try this command but it isn't work

pipe://ffmpeg -loglevel fatal -re -i rtmp://62.210.139.136:1935/edge/_definst_/asn0crzhq351g0w -vcodec copy -acodec copy -metadata service_provider=TV -metadata service_name=movie -f mpegts -mpegts_service_type mpeg2_digital_hdtv pipe:1

can somebody say me why it isn't work ?

thanks a lot :)