I'am a happy MXQ 805 LE user, however some file playback was stuttering and had a CPU usage of 100%.
So I upgraded to a new box: M8S PRO+-userdebug 7.1.1 NHG47L 20170919.150557.V0619
As this thing did not have a reset button I did:
- Download lates build kszaq 126.96.36.199 and installed to SD
- Downloaded the tree file for my 2GB/16GB box and added that to the SD card.
- Booted the system
- Installed a terminal emulator Application
- Issued the following commands
$ reboot update
- The device rebooted directly into LibreElec
- Installed plugin BACKUP to restore all settings from my 805 box including the advancedsettings.xml.
Now If I playback a Movie or TV Series for some reason it takes almost 2 minutes to start. When it starts it playsback very nice..:
Other movies or series play directly.(have to check if they use a different codec or so).
I don't have this issue with the MXW 805 box.
As I am struggeling for several hours now and don't see the issue on the forum. I don't know what to do .
15:20 update: I've hadded 2 sources: 1 DS_SAMBA and 1 DS_NFS. It seems LE is struggeling with producing the network list of my NFS servers (i've multiple). After a long wait
15:15:32.662 T:3437310880 ERROR: Unable to lookup host: ''
15:19:20.246 T:3471831968 ERROR: Previous line repeats 1 times.
Both servers show up and I am able to complete the source information. Now if i browse to the movie (via files). It plays directly. Both SAMBA and NFS. However if I try access via library I have the described 2 minute wait for most movies.