Posts by e123enitan1

Hi I installed this nightlight build" LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0-nightly-20230111-6d10ebf.img" but it doesn't play regular 1080 and 720p out of the box, at first I see green screen when I played 1080p file, i made few changes in play settings was a able to play some files but not all that played nicely on LE10.

I'm not sure if there are specific settings that must be initiated for files to play correctly.

appreciate any inputs

Logs

hastebin

hastebin

smp I was able to installed the latest LE11 with no issue,

but at start I get noticed that PVR simple and it related input stream scripts are not compatible, including weather, and youtube

4k HDR played but the video is some how washed more like a ghost not as shaped as 1080p, is there any settings that I need to initiate to make the video out better.

Here are logs, I noticed several warning, errors which I am not sure there origin either skin, emby or kodi itself.

Please advise what to do

Thanks

Log1

Log2

Hi Any assist will be fine, I don t understand why test LE11 not working, prior LE works fine without issue.

When I load the LE 11 it fail to initiate and there is not way to obtain a log it hang as referenced in #112

How could obtain log when they system hangs?

below are are summary of my GPU

Report Date: Sunday, 26 June 2022

Report Time [hh:mm:ss]: 08:20:45 PM

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 10.0.19044

IGCC Version: 1.100.3408.0

Language: en-US

Physical Memory: 14.93 GB

Current Resolution: 3840x2160

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8500 CPU @ 3.00GHz

Processor Speed: 3000 MHz

GFX Driver Name: Intel® UHD Graphics 630

Shader Version: 5.1

OpenCL* Version: 3.0

* Microsoft DirectX* *

Runtime Version: 12

Hardware-Supported Version: 12

Vendor ID: 8086

Device ID: 3E92

Device Revision: 00

GFX Driver Version: 30.0.101.1994

Dedicated RAM: 0 GB

Shared RAM: 7 GB

Max Supported Displays: 3

GFX Vulcan: 1.3.212

GFX Video BIOS: 1012

Hi help from any one will be appreciated, my system is based on UEFI duaboot Win10 and LE.

In the bios I change as i like between Win/LE based on the change that I made in the boot sequence.

Few days ago, I updated the LE with LE11 -LibreELEC-Generic.x86_64-11.0-devel-20220217225924-720d9a5.img.gz

, unfortunately the LE will not complete the process it hung when it try to restart, attached is the screen shot of the error message.

Since the LE did not load there is no way to restore LE 10.0.2. that was previous installed.

Can some assist to recovered and get back LE and what might have cause the issue and overcome it.

Thanks

Hi

I just thought that i give this alpar a try

so I update from 10.1. to this test version experienced several issues

my system is info is as follows:

GPU Mesa Intel(R) UHD GPU 630 (CFLGT2)

CPU Intel (R) COre(TM)15-8500 [email protected]

the motherboard has two ports for HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 current connect is 2.0

TV TCL 75' Class8-series 4k QLED Dolby vision HDR Roku smart TV -75Q825

To the issues that experienced as follows:

First when click play on 4k HDR the screen will go blanked for few mins before the movies begin play

Secondly, the displayed is washed as compared to regular 1080p,

Thirdly, when stopped playing movies Kodi will go off for a while (did not timed the duration) then come back meaning the displayed

Fourthly, IPTV simple the at is working on Kodi 10.1 is disable and RTMP

Movies and Tv shows play back works for every movies type besides 4k HDR

hastebin

debug log

hastebin

If I understand correctly, you are trying to use DTB from the Telos model for Meta. It won't help , they have different equipment.

The S905 models have a very old u-boot. It does not support installing the system in eMMC. There is only one workaround: install Armbian with u-boot replacement and then install LE. But replacing u-boot to limit the size of RAM used, you will only use 1Gb.

Going via this approach will limit ability of the box to perform if the ram space is reduced to 1gb from 2gb.

I checked the image on Telos, WiFi works. It is possible that Meta uses a different chip or needs different firmware. What is in eMMC ? What other systems have you run previously on this model ? Try running Armbian and checking the WiFi (it uses different settings and firmware).

Click image for larger version</p> <p>Name: 207xcvr.jpg<br>Views: 315<br>Size: 30.7 KB<br>ID: 540750Frist-I changed the image to Telos, same issue,with Wifi not connected..

Secondlt-

'When I write the image to emmc, it appear to write successfully, when I removed the SD Card, the system will not boot to LE, the power is on the box but there is no Tronsmart start up logo the screen was just black. I reflash back to Tronsmart Android firmware, then went through the process of emmc, same issue the system will not boot from emmc.

Any suggestions to make it boot from emmc.

Thanks

Code
    connmanctl
    agent on
    scan wifi
    services
    connect wiki_blahblahblah_psk

e123enitan1 SSH in and run "dmesg | paste" and share the URL while connected to ethernet, and then run ^ those commands and see if you can connect WiFi from the console.

URL for log http://ix.io/28NS, I followed the instruction, what is next?

Thanks

login as: root

[email protected]'s password:

##############################################

# LibreELEC #

# LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI #

##############################################

LibreELEC (community): devel-20200720113414-38e34a4 (ARMv8.aarch64)

LibreELEC:~ # connmanctl

connmanctl> agent on

Agent registered

connmanctl> scan wifi

Scan completed for wifi

connmanctl> services

*AO Wired ethernet_001518018131_cable

connmanctl> connect wiki_blahbLahblah_psk

Error /net/connman/service/wiki_blahbLahblah_psk: Method "Connect" with signatur e "" on interface "net.connman.Service" doesn't exist

connmanctl> connect wiki_blahblahblah_psk

Error /net/connman/service/wiki_blahblahblah_psk: Method "Connect" with signatur e "" on interface "net.connman.Service" doesn't exist

Hi Finally, I was able to burn "LibreELEC-ARMv8.aarch64-9.80-devel-20200720113414-38e34a4-amlgx.img" into a SD card, however, the image can connect to wire networks, but not to the wifi ,my box image is "meson-gxbb-vega-s95-meta"

Any suggestions to make the system connect at least I can get log report.

Thanks

I share your pain I have tried several times, using diff images, followed the steps as prescribed in this forum, yet am not able to install the latest in USB or SD Card, to the point that I have bricked two boxes in the process, but I was able to recovered them through manufacturer firmware, If you are able to get this working please share your experience and how. Presently I am on Coreelec but my preference is Libreelec

@ HiassofT, Apology I don't mean to divert the this thread, issue is along the same line, my remote can only power on/off, so I couldn't use it to navigate around LE.

My Box is Tronsmart s95 Meta, what is the approach to get this to work, this this first time I am experiencing such issue, it works on previous version of LE. Please let me know if I should create a new thread and how to resolve this issue.

Apology again Thanks

hi,

I got information and firware from Beelink

I don't know how to make your box, I will give you a pdf, maybe it will help you understand how to do it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uwpvshk0bxn0…181120.pdf?dl=1

Thanks for the info, I found the the document for Tronsmart and ROM in the website here is the link in case someone else need it Vega S95 Pro, Meta, Telos Firmwares -

Lastly, how do you process the U-boot, I am still confused as to how to process this, please share any link or how you effect the installation.

Thanks

"Restore the regular firmware and perform a clean multi-boot activation. Right now, there is a piece of shits in your system that interferes with the normal operation of LE."

What do you mean s...t i have android 8.1 (installed 2 days ago using (USB_Burning_Tool) and libreelec on sd & pendrive card (which ones?)

should I upload new firmware during each LE test?

Hi Jerry, could please write a simple guide for the restore of firmware And perform a clean multi-boot, I don't know how perform these two processes.

Thanks