Posts by LinusLibrary

Hello and a great Saturday morning!

The problem occuring with the version 9.2.6 is described in the thread title. There's no issue playing the music by diving into the folders. I tried different operators (startswith, is...)

While I suspect it has something to do with my library configuration, I am uncertain what more I can do other than include the folder in sources.xml and update the music library each start. Well, since I'm out of ideas, I'd be very happy if someone could point into a direction where to investigate further.

This is a sample xsp:

XML
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
    <smartplaylist type="songs">
        <name>!MickeyAvalonMix</name>
        <match>all</match>
        <rule field="path" operator="is">
            <value>nfs://192.168.178.50/volume1/3.58TB/Onedrive/Musik/!MickeyAvalonMix/</value>
        </rule>
    </smartplaylist>

Thanks, guys!

just wanted to say that you helped me quite a bit with your post! Thanks.

Thank you so much for your help, Da Flex!

No error message pops up anymore. But nothing happens after the start of Kodi. At first, I assumed that the radio streams did not start because the Wifi connection might not have been established at this early point. As an alternative, I tried to autostart a local mp3 file like you can see in my screenshot, but unfortunately, that won't work either. My next step would be to download and install libreelec from the scratch, even though that means I'll have to run through all my individual settings again. More generally, I wonder why autoexec.py shouldn't work on my systems. I have only few addons installed and barely touched the system's config files...

Are you referring to a log file? If so, in what path should I look?

What I can currently say is that each time Kodi starts, there pops up a black cross in a red circle next to the message 'autoexec.py error' ... Btw, same issue on my raspberry pi 3b. The paths were triple checked and the .strm files work with Leia on Win10. I wonder what I'm doing wrong...

Any ideas are appreciated.

Dear Community,

this is my first posting here, so Hello Everyone!

My search on this topic wasn't successful, so here's my question.

I have libreelec 9.2.1. on my Raspi 4 and have an autoexec.py in the userdata folder, which looks like that:

# ----

import xbmc

xbmc.executebuiltin('PlayMedia("/var/media/Music1.5.2020/bbc1xtra.strm")')

# ----

The .strm file does work with Kodi on Windows. In libreelec, however, I get the autoexec.py error instead of a working radio stream. I've been trying all sorts of syntax variances, none would work...

I look very much forward to suggestions - Thanks!