Hehe, taking a bath and see a movie, a tv-show or hearing my favorite music under the shower
Jeah, it works
Can you please leave a comment here about his decision?
You are my hero, the next donation is on the way!
Evrything works perfekt, is it possible for you to ask GDPR-2 to change the kernel config to enable touchscreen drivers in future builds?
I thank you very much! Now I can use the two nuc's for other projects...
Of course I have a backup from my nuc, but on the nuc I don't had to calibrate anything - everything worked perfect out of the box after compiling...
But I have another system in the kitchen, I will install the addon there and see what happens.
Thanks for your ongoing help
By the way, I did this on a freshly installed and not configured system...
Yes, I installd the addon - but somehow it doesn't run.Code
- ● service.touchscreen.service - Touchscreen support daemon
- Loaded: loaded (/storage/.kodi/addons/service.touchscreen/system.d/service.touchscreen.service; enabled; vendor preset: disabled)
- Active: active (exited) since Mon 2018-02-19 08:19:28 UTC; 9min ago
- Process: 3086 ExecStart=/bin/sh -c exec /bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.touchscreen/bin/ts_uinput_touch.sh service (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
- Process: 3079 ExecStartPre=/bin/sh -c exec /bin/sh /storage/.kodi/addons/service.touchscreen/bin/ts_calibrate.sh service (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
- Main PID: 3086 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_PLUGINDIR: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_CONSOLEDEVICE: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_FBDEVICE: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_CALIBFILE: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_CONFFILE: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_RES_X: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_RES_Y: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: TSLIB_TOUCH_HOME_TIME: '(null)'
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad sh: resolution: 0x0
- Feb 19 08:19:28 Bad systemd: Started Touchscreen support daemon.
So, touch is working but needs to be calibrated.
Unfortunately, the calibrating addon is not loading - do you have any ideas?
Do you need a log?
I will try it in a minute!
hopefully it works, thank you very much for your work!!!
can I just follow the instructions from Grruhn and you to make it work on this device? Or is there something else I am missing?
hello, I want to replace my nuc in my bathroom with an s905x device but I can't get the touchscreen working - on my nuc with libreelec it is working like a charme!
Is there anything I am missing? I hope there is a possibility to get this working? Any ideas?
Thanks in advance...
If you need addon for some other platform let me know.
I'm using generic_64 on my Nuc's and I am verry happy that you decided to do an addon. So I don't need to compile for every beta...
Hello vpeter, great work! Do you make this addon also for other platforms? I asume this one is only for the raspberry?
@ Grruhn: also a big thank you from me! yesterday I compiled, today I installed Libreelec with Touchsupport on my Nuc's in the kitchen and in the bathroom - they are attached on egalax Touchscreens. everything went fine and now in every room is the same system like in the livingroom - no Kodibuntu anymore
That would be great