Posts by MisterHans

Hi!

I hope you can help me. I am desperate. I use an openelec build in rpi 3 because I have it for some years now. I am having the same problems with emulation station and retroarch. When it boots it takes me back to kodi. I am not sure how to solve it or were to look for the logs. Could you help me?

Thank you so much!

Hi,

I had the same problem with my RP4!

This solves it on my pi:

1. Uninstall RetroArch

2. install the oldest Version you can find from Gamestarter Repo.

3. Try to open RetroArch (on my pi nothing happens)

4. Now update RetroArch the latest version

5. After that go to the settings of retroarch an download liberty cores.

6. Now try to start RetroArch

No it works perfectly on my Raspberry Pi 4.

good luck ;)

Thank you very much Mario77 for your help!

I tried to connect with the raspberry with SSH but cannot see the folder you mentioned, is this not possible with CyberDuck? (i use a MAC)
    I copied the BIOSes for RetroArch to storage/emulators/bios and thought is is correct but i think it wasn't...

Using IAGL is just very user friendly and i don't know where to get the ROMS from.

PS: Sorry for my noob questions :angel:

Hello, everyone,

first of all I wanted to say thank you for the great development work, this is not self-evident!

I have struggled through various manuals and yesterday I was able to play my first N64 game! 8) However, I'm still not quite convinced about the performance and according to some reports it should work better.

Did everything according to these instructions: 1. Setup · zach-morris/plugin.program.iagl Wiki · GitHub

The first N64 emulator in the list did not work, but the second one did. I tested the others afterwards but the one is the only one that runs.

My system:

- Raspberry 4 + 4 GB RAM

- latest LibreElec version

- IAGL

- RetroArch by Gamestarter

How can I improve the N64 game performance?

When I manually start RetroArch from Kodi and select a setting I immediately come back to Kodi, so it seems like RetroArch crashes. Is there a solution for this?

Thanks and have a great day! :thumbup: