Posts by tbob

FWIW I'm running the Latest Beta and I'm running into the same issue. My SD card should have enough space so I'm not convinced that is the issue.

Code
    Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    dev             7.8G     0  7.8G   0% /dev
    run             7.8G  1.5M  7.8G   1% /run
    /dev/nvme0n1p3  462G  299G  163G  65% /
    tmpfs           7.8G  103M  7.7G   2% /dev/shm
    tmpfs           7.8G  4.0M  7.8G   1% /tmp
    /dev/nvme1n1p1  1.9T  293G  1.6T  16% /home
    tmpfs           1.6G  100K  1.6G   1% /run/user/1000

Edit: I just tried this on a fresh install of stable (RPi4.arm-10.0.4) and had the same results.

Clone Libreelec repo and build libreelec.
    Then you will get toolchain build too. You can use it to build somethig outside libreelec build environment.

Code
    user:~/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv$ ./build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0.1/toolchain/bin/armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi-gcc -v
    Using built-in specs.
    COLLECT_GCC=/home/user/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0.1/toolchain/bin/armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi-gcc-5.3.0
    COLLECT_LTO_WRAPPER=/home/user/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0.1/toolchain/lib/gcc/armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi/5.3.0/lto-wrapper
    Target: armv7ve-libreelec-linux-gnueabi
    Configured with: /home/user/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0.1/gcc-5.3.0/configure --host=i686-linux-gnu --build=i686-linux-gnu --prefix=/home/user/LibreELEC/LibreELEC.tv/build.LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-7.0.1/toolchain ...........
    Thread model: posix
    gcc version 5.3.0 (GCC)

You create package with looking into one another.

Once you've built libreelec for your architecture, how do you get another project's build system to be aware of the toolchain you've installed. I can't imagine you just run ./configure and make and end up with the correct binary.