Posts by Husky

I figured it out - my EDID was "stale", still thinking the old AVR is connected to HDMI0. I ran getedid delete and I removed vc4-kms-v3d,cma-512 from config.txt as it wasn't doing anything for me. I still don't have 4k@60Hz but I don't really care as most of the media I play don't go above 4k@30Hz anyway.

Whitelisting resolutions as per the wiki article doesn't work for me for some reason (output resolution get's stuck at 1080@24Hz regardless of source) so I left the whitelist empty. I did apply every other setting metioned there though.

Hello,

I've recently upgraded my AVR to a 4k-capable model but I don't seem to be able to get 4k video to my TV anyway. I think it's an issue with my RPi settings because when playing a 4K media my AVR shows it's receiving 1080p@60Hz signal and, obviously, TV shows it's receiving 1080p@60Hz signal. I went over https://wiki.libreelec.tv/configuration/4k-hdr but I've noticed I'm missing all 4k/2160p resolutions in Whitelist (as well as in Resolution settings). I've tried adding hdmi_enable_4kp60=1 to config.txt and modify dtoverlay, no change. Changing other settings as per the article didn't help as well, the only noticeable change was that switching Adjust Refresh to start/stop change the output to [email protected] during playback.
    I've searched for quite a bit now but I can't find neither a solution nor the possible root cause. I will appreciate every suggestion :( Thanks!

HW:
    Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB
    Argon USB-C 5.25V⎓3.5A brick
    Argon ONE M.2 Case with Transcend MTS820S
    Onkyo TX-NR686 4k A/V receiver - RPi HDMI0 connected with HDMI 2.1 certified cable (checked by scanning the label on packaging) to HDMI1 (4k)
    TCL 55C835 4k TV - AVR connected with HDMI 2.1 certified cable (checked by scanning the label on packaging) to HDMI4 (4k@60Hz)

SW:
    LibreElec 10.0.4
    latest GoogleTV

config.txt:

Hi!

Have you managed to solve this issue?

I used to have: RPi3 (latest libreELEC) + USB SB X-Fi 5.1 + Genius SW-HF 5000. I was running this setup for two years with full 5.1 surround working just fine (except occasional cracking which a RPi reset always solved). I've recently bought a RPi4 4GB to replace my old RPi3. Now I have the same issue as you - only 2.0 sound works, everything else results in absolute silence.

I've been trying to sort this out for two days in a row now with no result...

Cheers!