Posts by RuBeN16v

Another time THANKS

I have done what you said but it generates a 0kb .bin file so i don´t know if something is wrong, anyways here you have the edid file.

Hope it helps

edid-HDMI-A-1.txt

I have renamed it to txt so I can upload it

hi RuBeN16v

thank you very much for test. I try my best to make this port the best it can be for these boxes.

I ask you two courtesies

1) can you send me the edid of your monitor !? it seems strange to me that it is not detected correctly also because the box supports 4k (I don't have a 4k tv unfortunately)

2) can you give me the name of your board !? Definitely with libreelec 11, but already now I want to start censoring the boxes and creating the appropriate dts. Doing it by model does not work, because often what is indicated in the case does not correspond to the board contained in it.

Of course, but I don't know how to get the edid, if someone has a "how to", or let me know how to do it I'll be glad to help

Anyways the pics I uploaded are on my QHD BenQ EX3203R

For the name of the board here you have a pic, I suppose it is MX4V

Thank you very much ilmich and thanks for your work Wyk72

I have just tried the last testing version you have uploaded and the box is working perfect now

Resolutions up to 1080 (in a 4k monitor) and audio working perfect trought HDMI

I have to say with that build Wifi and bluetooth are working too.

Thank you very very very much, you have just converted a piece of trash into a very smooth kodi player,

Thank you very much ilmich

I'm going to try your new build, and try to get some logs for your in case something isn't working properly

And forgive me but with a 9 month baby it is difficult to have some free time "to play" jajajajaja

EDIT:

As spected I have the same problems

- Max image resolution 1024x768 --> no image on my main viera TV and 4:3 image on my monitor as seen in pics

- No audio

- No wifi/bluetooth

ix.io/3XQM

First of all thank you very much!!! great work with this forgoten boxes

I have just downloaded your last version and instaled it in a V88 Plus 4K TV

I have tried different DTB and almost all seems to work very well, but i have decided to use the V88mars one with overclock because of the V88 label, and the led behaviour.

My box has an RTL8723JCS WIFI chip, I´ve tried LibreElec 9.2 and wifi and bluetooth were working but the box was buggy and it tends to reboot so I think it must be a missing driver, so if you have a DTB I could test it would be great

Now I´´ m going to install some addons and use it a bit at 1080 to see the stability but for now it looks like the best LibreElec I´´ ve ever tried

I will let you know if the system is stable on heavy use.

EDIT:

After some test I have found

- No audio output (at least not on HDMI)

- I can only set the video resolution at 480p or 1024x768 (wich is 4:3), I think because of that my panasonic viera don't show any image

- No wifi/bluetooth