Posts by _emanuel_

I've just tried to get the wifi to work. I adapted the patch from you so that it works on both dreamboxes. I built it into an original LE.

I know this drive, but got one big problem:

android_kernel_gigaset_mt6768/drivers/gpu/drm/panel/panel-boe24-jd9853-vdo.c at 1382e85603836dbc1deebbe4d5da78500afd143c · nift4/android_kernel_gigaset_mt6768
    Contribute to nift4/android_kernel_gigaset_mt6768 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

test-build from your amlogic branch 6.2.9:

branch_amlogic.log

I reduced the speed to: "sd-uhs-sdr50;" like in the mainline-android and wifi works:

I finally managed to get LibreElec to work on the dreamtv mini UltraHd (s905x2, u211, 2GB, 100Mbit LAN).

Unfortunately I still have to work with the u-boot.ext (from a u200) + a s905_autoscript.

I fail to boot with u-boot flashed on raw sd card, until now.

I tried it as described with the fip and bin built for a u211.

So far I haven't had any luck.

But I've already built a device tree that makes everything work (eth, wlan, bt, rc-remote, usb-2.0, usb-3.0).

The only thing that doesn't work is HW DRM decoding. The player gets stuck and you only hear audio.

But the box can also handle SW decoding well.

All boxes like videostrong/mecool KM3, KM9... (s905x2, 100Mbit LAN ) should run with the device tree.

log caught while box frozen:

That's all disabled by default in vendor dts. I thing they do only use the dt's value for their own closed src drivers.

linux-meson64/dreamone.dts at master · emanuel4you/linux-meson64
    linux meson64. Contribute to emanuel4you/linux-meson64 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com
    linux meson64. Contribute to emanuel4you/linux-meson64 development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com
    github.com

gpio-keys-polled: ir keystoke issues on exit menus (armbian too)

leds: tested a lot without success, need to talk to vendor

adc_keys: I need to test this ones

by the way: my test driver hits two modulators and LNB on the i2c. :D

@chewitt: did you forget to remove the patch 'amlogic-0091-FIXUP-add-adc-gpio-keys-and-led-s-to-dreambox.patch' before merging nigthly? This only causes trouble, because the exit dialog opens with almost every keystroke on the infrared remote control.

Sometimes the box still hangs when switched off (even entering: # systemctl --force --force poweroff). I got a last error message in the terminal: Can't close watchdog. So this one hangs.

I had tested it like this before:

but it only caused interference with the IR remote control. (gpio-keys-polled) After a few button presses, the exit menu suddenly starts to flicker on off on off... Kodi can then no longer be operated and must be terminated via terminal. I hadn't caught either the LED or the Power HW button at the time. With your patch I have the same flakes. The HW power button and the LED don't work either. Dreamtwo has an RGB LED. I think Dreamone is only blue. If I set the gpio-keys-polled to GPIO_ACTIVE_LOW, the menu stops flickering, but it still appears with almost every X keystroke, but you get out with exit.

What are the adc keys for? how can i test it?