Posts by supaflygy

Just awoken and want to try and get it going today.
    Last night i tried but couldnt make it work. Please tell me im doing it right, with 2 USB sticks in the NUC. One loaded with the build, and the other that will stay in the NUC to load the Libreelec firmware onto that will stay in the NUC as the boot disc.

As far as updating the BIOS, i dont know how to do that. That'll be a whole new google/you tube event.

How do i tell if my NUC has USB 3.0 ports?
    [hr]
    So i look like im in a world of hurt here

Nuc isn't booting to anything but a black screen showing client MAC address
    PXE-M0F Exiting Intel boot Agent
    PXE-E53 No Boot Filename Received
    Insert Media & press any Key (where is the any key )

Have been unable to enter the boot menu to adjust / update BIOS
    [hr]
    I have tried every option under the sun the moon .....
    AND the aliens came & took me away...

But now i have LibreElec running and Kodi is updated!
    [hr]
    So WTF is this that everytime i reboot the machine NUC i have to reinstall all my settings for the NUC & Kodi? How do i fix this malfunction.?

index.php?title=HOW_TOrovide_Logfile

considering i don't know what OS an intel Nuc requires i'm unsure as which download i need.
    [hr]
    Strangely, on this macbook when i see network connected devices.... LibreElec is seen by my network!

on the network... but not working but has no connection available.
    [hr]
    Q. can i make an install stick on my macbook & then load it to run on my NUC? Or do i need to create the stick on a windows machine for it to run on the NUC?
    [hr]
    NUP..... this is fucked hey! I have downloaded and utilised the libreelec usb creator tool, followed all instructions, downloaded. Created the stick...shove the thing in the NUC reboot and it doesnt do jack shit. C'mon guys wake up up there in the northern hemisphere and help me please. I'm stranded.

OK before i get shot down in flames. I can do this stuff & am pretty geeky and will try most stuff. But i'm stumped.

So i have been running an intel Nuc with openelec / kodi Stuck on 14.2 & it is time to update. Updating the Openelec is like inventing particle fusion as far as i go, tried too many options, too much time wasted. So all roads lead to Rome & here i am.

So i have a Nuc & i would like to give LibreElec a run and ss if we are going to be able to do it.
    Thus can i get some tips on which USB creator stick i need to make and what baby steps do i need to take to make it go smoothly.

Thanks in Advance.
    [hr]
    in the time since this 1st post & nobody responding i have downloaded the generic build, put it in my updates folder in my Nuc & rebooted my Kodi Openelec Logo reappeared...... and then screen went black