Posts by tecbox

Hi i made a good old amazon slip yesterday i thought i was getting the s905 but it seems upon arrival i have the mxqpro s905x now instead i have managed to make it work great on sdcard using this version 7.0.3.012d with dtb.img box is mxqpro 20160920 v12

i then tried to installtointernal but this is where i fail i ssh into box and issue instaltointernal and then get this

Type "yes" if you know what you are doing or anything else to exit: yes
    Cannot parse config file '/etc/fw_env.config': Invalid argument
    Error: environment not initialized
    Backing up remote.conf...mount: mounting /dev/system on /tmp/system failed: No such file or directory
    umount: can't unmount /tmp/system: Invalid argument
    done.
    Writing kernel image...done.
    Formatting SYSTEM partition...The file /dev/system does not exist and no size was specified.
    done.
    Copying SYSTEM files...mount: mounting /dev/system on /tmp/system failed: No such file or directory
    umount: can't unmount /tmp/system: Invalid argument
    done.
    Writing device tree image...done.
    Formatting DATA partition...The file /dev/data does not exist and no size was specified.
    done.

please can anyone suggest what i could try to get libreelec into nand on this box and thank you for your time

sorry quick question if my mxq pro is working well on current dtb should i just update using the update folder and not mess with the device tree?

or can i just add the new dev tree and update in one easy go. sorry for the questions my brains on a go slow today

Hoping i havnt missed a post i did have a good search but im using the OTT TV BOX MXQ PRO S905 20160524 v1.2 amlogic with latest build 7.0.2.6

installation went fine and everything works as i would expect. (installed to NAND)

The only issue seems to be memory management if you give the box a hard time it slows to a crawl has anyone else expereinced this.

the Reboot function fixed on latest build 7.0.2.6 for the S905? ( for the post above i can confirm reboot is working for me.)

is the memory issue apparent in LibreElec 7.0.2.4 and if not is it easy enough to downgrade for a bit

Many thanks for your time and to all those involved your work is greatly appreciated