Posts by rnseal

Hello,

I have a problem that requires some assistance. Earlier today VPN Manager was no longer successfully connecting to the primary VPN connection. Until recently, it had been working fine. After some troubleshooting I eventually took the steps to do a clean re-install of LibreElec and VPN Manager, yet the issue persists. I use ExpressVPN and have attached a log file here: hastebin

It prompts me to go through the setup wizard (I entered username, password, uploaded ovpn file successfully) and when it asks me to select a primary VPN connection it never connects. It doesn't look like I'm receiving an authentication error and as I mentioned, this was previously working fine after I set it up long ago. I have a similar setup on an identical device and it still seems to be working fine. I'm stumped.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Thanks in advance for your assistance

Edit: the ExpressVPN server list was updated within the app today. Perhaps that has something to do with the issues I'm experiencing? I'm still able to connect to VPN on my other device (which is virtually identical to the device I'm having issues with) and just noticed its server list also requires updating (shown with a blue box in the top right corner upon booting).