Posts by departy

Here is the full log from today, for obvious stupid reason i have lost the one from last night. Only change I have made is to swap the kodi user with the DB root one just to amuse myself with a desperate try, but made no change.

Logs old - Pastebin.com

About the caching, I will remove it just for the test. I need it, because I have a VPN tunnel to NAS and the internet connection is not the best everywhere, so I do the caching if I leave the player on, to download some portion of the media while I am doing something else.

To provide additional info, the MariaDB is on Docker container on my docker-host machine, I have tested it and I have connection from another device on the same VLAN as Kodi. I personally exclude the network connectivity issue.

Also tried to create manually 'videodb119' as I saw the logs it could not found it, but that also did not solve the issue.

Logs from that try: Kodi.log - Pastebin.com

Hello I have two issues when trying to switch to MariaDB

First here is my config

First issue:

When I switch the advancedsettings as expected my library is empty, also the content of my libraries is set to None and I have to set them again.

Is from scenario:

1. Kodi boots up

2. Navigate to settings -> Media -> Videos -> Library 1 -> Set Content -> Movies -> OK

Expected Result:

The media library content to be set and to be indexed

Observed:

Media library content is not set, its None again, basically nothing happens, no scan, nothing

Log: Logs while setting library content - Pastebin.com

Second Issue:

When switched the advanced settings without setting library content i try to open any movie and Kodi crashes

1. Kodi boots up

2. Navigate to -> Settings -> Media -> Videos -> Library Movies -> Open movie folder -> Select MKV file -> Kodi crashes to reboot

Expected:
    Movie to play

Observed:

Kodi reboots

Log: 2021-04-08 21:27:27.609 T:993 DEBUG <general>: Open - probing detected forma - Pastebin.com

Any help or does someone observe this behavior as well ?

System - Raspberry Pi 4 - 4GB

EDIT: If i revert to original advancedsettings.xml, everything goes back to normal.

Hello,

I have VPN tunnel to my home network, so I can watch my media from anywhere. Recently I encountered an issue, which will be hard to describe...

Long story short: when connected to VPN I can't connect to my Raspberry Pi 4 from local network.

For example:

LAN 1 - Home where NAS is located

LAN 2 - At my parents

Raspberry Pi 4 connects with VPN Manager to LAN 1.

I cannot SSH to my raspi from LAN2.

I presume its some Firewall or VPN client settings. Never had an issue like this with any of the rest raspies I have at use.

Can someone help to go around this?