Posts by Lipo

The only config.txt that I found:

LibreELEC:/usr/share/bootloader # cat config.txt

# SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later 

# Copyright (C) 2009-2014 Stephan Raue ([email protected]

# Copyright (C) 2016-present Team LibreELEC (LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI

################################################################################ 

# Bootloader configuration - config.txt 

################################################################################ 

# Memory (System/GPU configuration ) 

# Default GPU memory split - at least 288M is needed for some 4k HEVC files 

gpu_mem=320 

# For overclocking and various other settings, see: 

# config.txt - Raspberry Pi Documentation

# Set 'force_turbo=1' to disable dynamic overclocking and enable overclocking always. 

force_turbo=0 

# Force HDMI even if unplugged or powered off 

# hdmi_force_hotplug=1 

# Doesn't sent initial active source message. 

# Avoids bringing CEC (enabled TV) out of standby and channel switch when 

# rebooting. 

hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1 

# End of default configuration 

# Include distribution specific config file if it exists. 

[all] 

include distroconfig.txt 

LibreELEC:/usr/share/bootloader # cat distroconfig.txt

# SPDX-License-Identifier: GPL-2.0-or-later# Copyright (C) 2019-present Team LibreELEC (LibreELEC – Just enough OS for KODI)
    # WARNING: DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - IT WILL BE OVERWRITTEN WHEN UPGRADING!

dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d

disable_overscan=1

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Don't believe that this config.txt is overruling the advancedSettings.xml, maybe I looking in the wrong config file??

Tnks Da Flex, I did the change to LOG 2 but still could not find where to look if advancedSettings was applied. I searched for the variables memorysize and readfactor but did not find any registration (just that one showing at the beginning showing the advancedSettings.xlm)

What I observed is that the Forward buffer is coming up to 10 mb, but still not even close to the 200mb configured.

Another change I did is readfactor = 20, but the download rate did not changed at all. Just an observation, I have a internet Link of 80 mbits.

So I still believe that the advancedSettings was not loaded...

Hello all, I'm not new at kodi but totally newbie at LibreELEC + RaspBerry 4 2GB.

In having some problems with Simple IPTV where the channels some times are getting stuck by buffer. To mitigate that I raised the Buffer in Advance Settings. But I not sure if was applied.

I'm getting the same status that I have before config the Buffer.

XML
    <advancedsettings>
        <network>
            <curlclienttimeout>45</curlclienttimeout>
        </network>
        <cache>
            <buffermode>1</buffermode>
            <readfactor>5</readfactor>
            <memorysize>200460608</memorysize>
        </cache>
    </advancedsettings>

I set:

memorysize with 200 Mb, and the max that goes is 5 Mb, same as before changes.

readfactor with 5, and download don't go trow 2mb, same as before changes.

Looking to the Stream info (Shift + Ctrl + O) -- The same was observed before changes.

Looking to the LOG I can see that the advancedSettings.xml was loaded, but for some reason I don't believe in that:

LOG

Can some one, that knows about, take a look at the log to see if advancedSettings was loaded?

Tnks in advance . ;)