Posts by LuRu

I prepared test image for OrangePi Lite2. If responses are positive, I'll merge it upstream.

Image: LibreELEC-H6.arm-9.80-devel-20200404212626-7a86df9-orangepi-lite2.img.gz

Great job!

I put this test image into operation and I have a very positive experience.

This works better than previous Archi's versions.

In particular, WiFi is now much more reliable.

I tried video, radio, TV (Simple IPTV client) and YouTube.

Everything works smoothly.

The only problem occurred when I paired the Sony BD remote (bluetooth). Then there was a crash. But since then everything is OK.

However, you have to consider that I am a beginner in the LibreELEC area.

I think the easiest solution is to use a relay.

The relay coil will be powered from the TV's USB port and the relay contacts will switch external RPi power.

One problem but I see here. When you turn off the TV, RPi will be forcibly turned off as well, and it will not be turned off correctly.

This works almost ok, Plex is not working.

But Wi-Fi is ok, and playback is ok.

Thank you for the notification!

I am very happy that there is at least some possibility ...

First of all, please don't use formatting which would suggest screaming or needlessly seek attention. It's very distracting.

I am very sorry for my inappropriate behavior. Unfortunately, I did not know the local conventions.

Those issues you found out are exactly the difference between the boards you mentioned.

That is quite obvious, and I have understood that before.

There is OPi Lite 2 PR open, but it seems author lost interest (maybe requested fixes were a bit too hard...). Anyway, I don't have this board. If the PR author or someone else improve it, then I'll merge it. If not, well, bad luck.

Never mind, so far I'm happy with the Archi's version.

This more or less meets all of my current needs.

And I believe that over time, even the OPi Lite 2 will become fully supported.

Hi!

I'm completely new here and also a complete beginner. So I beg your leniency.

I have an OrangePi Lite 2 (Allwinner H6) board. Because I didn't find an image for this board, I used an image for OPi One Plus.

I can say: It works !

Additional boards can be supported if requested, but only if they are supported by mainline kernel.

So I have a request:

Can you create a version for OPi Lite 2 too?

This would surely welcome more users.

Otherwise, this very nice board can not be fully used: onboard WiFi and Bluetooth does not work and USB3 port does not work.

EDIT: Please don't use formatting which suggest screaming.