Posts by Hicno

Hi everybody, i néed some advice. If i download prebuilt image for mxqpro4k and write it to sd card, it work great, but if i download the source code and build it myself, the machine boot, after one or two minutes, screen goes green and the box hang... Something Strange is, if i write a prebuilt image, overwrite kernel and system file, my build runs ....

knaerzche : Hi, you where right, by default Lakka is using the tv max resolution, so setting it to 1920*1080 manually did the trick, but now i see there is no sound, got to work on that :P so Thanks for the info!!!!

MIKMXIII : Hi, how i did it is not very simple, but i cloned the two github repo on my computer, put the folder rockchip from the project directory from knaerzche to the project directory of Lakka, replaced also rkbin, linux, linux-firmware, linux-drivers-addons, linux-drivers, u-boot from the knaerzche source to the Lakka source folder, compile everything and it worked, (without sound) i tried parallel-n64, Super Mario 64 was working (sloooow), emulator for older machines (like NES ans SNES) was working fine, but without sound. i ran into several build before it compile correctly, so its a try and error thing.