Posts by pasty1969

Well, below the link of two mediainfo. The firts one is ok, the second one KO. It seems to me that they are both hdr

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I set 1080p i've no problem.

Hi, my setup is a Raspberry Pi4 with LibreElec (kodi 18.6), plugged into a Sony Xe90
    Kodi resolution in set to 4k
    I've a problem with SOME HEVC h265 video. The video appears very noisy with many artifacts, in some cases it stutters.. I thinik it can depend by upsaling/resizing problem, because

:

1. If I set the resolution to 1080p the problem goes away
    2. The videos with problem have this resolution (3840*1608 or 3840*1610 or 3840*1606 or 3840*1912)
    3. Video with resoluton 3840*1600, 3840*2080, 3840*2072,1080p and above are ok

It is a very strange problem and I have no idea how I could fix it. Do any of you have an idea?

here my debug.log

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THANKS