Posts by Stilgar75

Hi what i have to do to install this test file? with the image file of the libreelec, i format an SD with the image file and all work ok, now with this tar, what is the procedure to create the SD?

Hi, I use an twenty years old kenwood home theater, it do their best with DTS audio encoding, until now i used a 4geek playO that run very well.

Now i want to try a new media player, and i bought a beelink GS1, connected with the toslink optic cable, it play audio in format stereo and ac3 with no issue, but with DTS audio it start to fliker.

i made a short video of the problem

External Content sendvid.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I tried VLC and MX player.

Now i tried LEbec, i activated passthrouth and connected the media player to the home theater with a HDMI/audio splitter, but same problem, the DTS led on the home theater start flicker on/off.

There i something that i can do to solve the problem?

thanks for the help

Matteo Fabbri