Posts by urig

Hello,

I have a Plex Media Server running on my home server machine. On the same network I also have LibreELEC 9.2.1 running on Raspberry Pi 4, hooked up to my TV. I'd like to watch videos using LibreELEC that are streamed from my home server by PMS.

Here's what I've tried:

1. I have DLNA enabled on PMS.

2. I've tried adding a video source using "UPnP Devices", but none are listed.

3. I can see my "WORKGROUP" workgroup under SMB but when I click it, I'm shown an error that amusingly says "success" :)

I'd appreciate any help in debugging this. Am I looking in the right place?

Thanks,

urig

UPDATE: I've managed to install the Plex plug-in for Kodi and stream videos from my PMS with it. Works great, BUT I'd still like to use LibreELEC's native UI for this. Is this possible? tx

Hi,

My Raspberry Pi 4 running LibreELEC 9.2.1 is having a hard time connecting to my home wifi network. I've enabled logging and I would like to read the kodi.log file to understand what the issue is.

I've tried extracting the Pi's SD card and reading it with my dual boot laptop. Both Windows and Ubuntu Linux have failed to identify the type of filesystem it's using.

Is there some way that I can get Windows or Ubuntu to mount the SD card so I can read the kodi.log file on my laptop?

Thanks,

urig

Hi,

I've installed LibreELEC v9.2.1 on my Raspberry Pi 4 model B (4GB). It boots nicely but I can't connect to my home wi-fi router.

Here's what I'm doing:

1. I go to Settings > LibreELEC > Connections
    2. My router's SSID is shown, having the strongest signal
    3. I choose it and click Connect
    4. I enter my wi-fi password
    5. I see the status changing from 'idle' to 'association'
    6. After a few seconds it changes back to 'idle'
    7. I try connecting again. I'm not prompted for a password
    8. I see the status changing from 'idle' to 'association'
    9. After a few seconds I'm shown a Network Error saying 'Input/output error'
    10. The status changes back to 'idle'

Am I doing it right? What am I missing?

Thanks,

urig

PS - I'm setup for WPA2-PSK but I see no mention of this in the LibreELEC GUI