Posts by scarface911

I made some progress I tried burning the stock fw on sd card with the option secureboot sd bootloader

I get the following looping log but no video signal

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still get the same log,im using libreeelec creator,I tried 2 diifferent cards.

I couldnt find the SEI610 dtb I downloaded one from here / - device/amlogic/yukawa-kernel - Git at Google

the box stock image has a dtb file named meson1.dtb and the c4/vim3 have meson-sm1-odroid-c4.dtb and meson-sm1-khadas-vim3l.dtb.

i guess im doing something wrong, I dont know nothing about linux

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If any of them boot (u-boot) but fail to run the kernel, download the AMLG12 "box" image from the same location and steal the SEI610 device-tree from it (change the dtb name in extlinux.conf) as I've had one person report that it works (mostly) with an A95X-F3 device

sorry but I dont understand this part,how do I get the SEI610 file?

this one for the second

this is the log for the first image

@chewitt hello again I hope you re doing well.

I did manage to get a uart adapter and successfully connected it to the box

here is the log I get when I power on the device

thank you

@chewitt thanks again for the reply

unfortunately I dont have this TTL adapter at the moment,and sorry my knowledge about this is very limited.

I dont know how to get the uboot file from my image,when I unpack the image using level 1 I get the following files :<picture>.

I tried just using sd burn card maker but it didnt work,another problem I dont know which pins to short,the emmc pins are invisible<underneath>.

Ive been looking for weeks now,theres not much info out there about this box

@chewitt thank you for the reply. the flashing stops at 3%

I tried to connect the box to a desktop comuter with a serial rs232 cable,<Rx Tx Gnd>

the cable is connected to some 3 solder points on the board <they re not labeled but I believe those are the ones>,but unfortunately I get nothing on putty screen when I power on the device,I tried all wiring combinations,sometimes I get some weird characters when I try a specififc wiring combination.

this is the burning tool log

any help how to install LE on my bricked A95x F3 air? its got a s905x3 processor,the box is recognized by the computer usb but the flashing ends up with errors.

I tried burning the stock image on sd card and LE image on usb but the box doesnt even boot.

,could you please help thank you

S905X3 devices can be (or should be) recovered from broken boot firmware (e.g. flashed the wrong image) using the Amlogic Burning Tool app and an appropriate firmware image (look on freaktab). You need to connect the box to a Windows PC using a USB > USB cable and flash the image directly to internal eMMC (not NAND). It can be fiddly, but with modern Amlogic devices, unless you cause electrical damage to the eMMC chips there's really no such thing as a bricked box.

Thank you for the reply

I already tried to flash it using amlogic burning tool,the computer recognises the box,but it gives errors when flashing and stops exactly at 7% formatting, I tried different firmwares besides the original firmware from the supplier himself, always the same error, I tried the sd card method but still nothing the box doesn't even turn on, (there's just a red diode that turns on).

First I used to get this error

0x32030201]Uboot/Get result/DiskInitial error

But lately I've been having this one

0x10303004]Romcode/Switch status/Identify/ Error result

I'd like to mention that the problem started when I forced shutdown the box by unplugging the power, because it just froze and didn't respond anymore.

hello,i know the topic is years old,but im kinda stuck with my box which has the same problem *broken nand*,could you please guide me how to use the sd card and flash drive method,my box is a95x f3 equiped with the s905x3 processor,thanks in advance