Posts by patisowka

@datrh

Still the same...

But I decided to open this box, even if I will destroy it. I thought that may help somehow?

Here is some info from inside:

Netxeon (W/O PMU) - MXIII-C V1.2 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5MM) DATE: 2016.05.11

Rest information on photo. Hope that can help. If not - Thank you anyway for your time!

Download image for full size.

That was a while. I had alot of work but Im back.

@blueribb

going to try that when datrh will give up :P

@chewitt

owner wouldnt be happy if I will ask him to buy apple thing for $300 when this box is like $20 :P

@datrh

i've probably use a wrong apxxxx chipset driver but it was a "blind build" as i don't own a MXIII_plus box.

Can happen! I am still really happy that you want to help me. Really appreciate that! Unfortunately by new build there is also no wireless options.

Can I help you somehow finding info which you need?

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to update old TV box of my friend. That is Gigabit MXIII 4k box.

All info which I get from device is:

MXIII-G

Android Netxeon

Amlogic meson 8, ARM v7

h200c LMY47V

5.1.1 - 20160421

I tried to find anything better that Android 5.1.1 - everything what I found was or older or links was broken. In one forum somebody ask about Libreelec - I never heard about that till today. So I tried it direct. I downloaded like 7 different versions but everytime I get Android System Recovery error: "cannot load volume /misc".

So I give up... And now asking you to help me find correct file.

I used LibreELEC USB-SD Creator and later Win32DiskImager - but always the same... I dont even know how to check which CPU using this box...

Please help.

Best regards,

Pati