Posts by adityaag

I'm using a PiVPN setup with WireGuard as the server. It does work with multiple other devices so I'm a bit confused why it doesn't work here. I actually do see the connection coming into the server but no traffic flowing. I've pasted the appropriate snippets here from my WireGuard config for ConnMan. I've got a second VPN set up in my router itself which is based on OpenVPN so I might try and get that set up for now but would really love to see/help get WireGuard set up properly and integrated.

The actual config from WireGuard is as follows:

Code
    [Interface]
    PrivateKey = <KEY>
    Address = 10.6.0.6/24
    DNS = 10.6.0.1

[Peer]
    PublicKey = <KEY>
    PresharedKey = <KEY>
    Endpoint = NNN.ddns.net:3886
    AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0

Everything seems ok to me but please do let me know if I missed anything.

The other thing I also noticed is that the /etc/resolv.conf that's updated by ConnMan includes name servers from each of the connections. I'd be curious to see if there's a way to have ConnMan only use the name server specified by WireGuard. Otherwise it's using the DNS from my local internet first before going across the VPN.

I'm happy to tweak code/look at any logs if I can get some pointers where to start. Thanks in advance!

Does this support currently work well on the libreelec-9.2 branch? I successfully built the branch and imaged my RPI4. I followed the steps in the linked WIKI to configure WireGuard and I seemingly connect from my LibreElec PI to the WireGuard server.

However, I am not able to ping in either direction and I'm not able to actually get any traffic to flow through the VPN. What are the best diagnostics steps I can take to figure out what's going on? I'm pretty technologically adept so happy to dig through logs and figure out what the potential issues could be.