Posts by plikmuny

Hi Kszaq, when r u going to release a Libreelec version for s912 box ?
    1GB ram and poor WiFi , old CPU and old GPU has pushed many users to buy new box with S912. Also because of its price.

It would be great if you could open a new thread for S912 based boxes and release a Libreelecversion pls...

It's a request and sorry for hijacking this thread... Keep up your good work

I have a strange sound coming every 5 minutes once I stop playing any add-on. During any add-on play pulsating strange sound doesn't come.
    I tried with various setting enabling and disabling... No result. Still having the same problem.
    I am using k1 plus s2 t2 on latest 007 version Libreelec Kszaq build.
    Anyone experiencing same problem?

For me work kszaq's build in my K1 plus.
    Only dvb driver missing

Can you explain me the procedure on how to install 006 build on k1 plus Nand flash ? I couldn't succeed with it.
    Thanks in advance

Edit: Finally i could able to install 006 version of Kszaq on my K1 Plus using SD Card on Nand Flash.
    but to my unfortunate, my Remote supplied with TV Box doesnt funktion, only the Remote from my Samsung TV works...

Any reason or any workaround how i get my Remote from K1 Plus to work ? Thanks in Advance.

plikmuny This thread is about S905X devices and yours is S905. Your situation is explained in first post of 7.0.2.006 thread: you need an empty FAT32 formatted SD card with recovery.img and dtb.img from stock Android firmware. Then use toothpick to boot into recovery.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake, can i use Pulsar's Build for 905x on my Box ?
    just curious...

Just installed my build on my A95X's NAND flash - working great. Did also test power off and power on via IR remote control, no issues here. So it appears to be safe (at least on the A95X) to install that build on the NAND flash.

Hello Pulsar, can you pls tell me the procedure to install it on Nand flash pls.
    i have black screen on death on recovery. i tried kzsaq file 006 version to install on my K1 plus s2 t2 box... during that process i semi bricked my box. now i cant enter into recovery and also my sd card booting is not working.

Can you help me revive my box pls ? i dont know what to do....

Any Help pls.... Thanks in Advance.
    [hr]

[hr]

It works for me too. (Nexbox A95X, 2/16 gb version)

Just installed your build on NAND and it's working great. Booting speed is very good too.

Thanks.

Can you explain your method of installation pls ? i have my bricked device K1 plus s2 t2.
    i cant get into Recovery and USB and SD Card are also not working...
    Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Is there any way to revive my k1 s2 t2 TV box from dead recovery?

Even after reading the instructions, I took a chance and flashed on Nand using USB... Now I can't boot into recovery, toothpick trick is also not helping me....

Any life saver trick for me pls....