Posts by plikmuny

This is not true. Wireless drivers are the same from 7.90.beta1 and for every chip other than QCA9377 they are the same from the very first Krypton build. Don't spread misinformation. You've been on this forum long enough to know that you have to provide logs and that I ignore posts without them.

You think I spread misinformation? Why should I lie here ?What will I get from it ?
    You are the only one who is helping us. I reply here with the expectation of getting help from you and helping you by reporting bugs.
    How can you provide log when in the network I cant see wireless network?

K1 Plus Combo @ 8.0.1f
    Anybody else having a problem with video playback when jumping back over timeline ? There is about 20 percent chance that the video got stuck and will remain still, audio continues. Only way to fix it is to stop playing the video fine and open again. It happens randomly, sometimes it's ok within the same video file, sometimes it got stuck. Playing files through NAS (SMB).
    ie:
    Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps 1206kbps [V: h264 high L4.1, yuv420p, 1280x720, 1206 kb/s]
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 156kbps [A: aac lc, 48000 Hz, stereo, 156 kb/s]

I observe this behavior since 8.0.1b, never seen with previous versions and I have seen it with every following version up to 8.0.1f

Kszaq is aware of this problem, but we have to wait until he finds a solution, wait for him to release a patched version.

Audio output is way better than those previous versions but the Video at the end of play hangs and it needs 10-15 seconds till it becomes responsive.
    Thats the only disadvantage till now.
    And also the support for WiFi in KII Pro is missing, even after replacing the dtb file specific for my device, i am unable to detect wireless Connections. i am currently using Ethernet connection.

Hoping to find a solution for my problems. Thanks for your Hardwork Kszaq.

Hi guys, is it me or are the last couple of upgrades slower when opening an addon? For example, if I open any addon, it takes about 15 seconds or so to open up the addon menu. In previous versions the menus opened almost instantly. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes. I reported it already here few posts before. I even tried easy advanced network settings. But no use. I guess kszaq and afl1 are busy building new releases. I am waiting..

Hi, can anyone suggest me a best cachebuffersize for my KII Pro 2GB/16GB model ?
    i have a severe buffering issue while using Vidmax and Break Videos. it takes upto 2 minute once after playing the Video to return to the list of Videos. and also it takes upto 30 seconds to play a Video.
    i have a 50 mbps connection and the other Videos like Movies from other Addons work great. it worked like a charm when i installed the new version at first. but after that it is lagging. DOes anyone have a clue why it is like that ? or is it just me or anyone else also facing the same issue ?

i am waiting for a helping hand. Thanks in Advance.

i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

Hi, can i install it to Nand flash ? does it work ?
    because when i tried to restore the plugins while running the Vitmod OS from SD card, it just refused to work.
    so i thought i could install it to internal memory. Can you enlighten us pls.

Thanks in advance.

Hello tiagovb,
    I also need DVB-C to be worked in this Kii pro TV box and test every new release. At now, just only new Vitmod-LE worked with DVB-C and can scan chanels via VDR or neutrino. Wicardd also have instaled and descramble chanels.
    Regards also @afl for great work and hope to have in future driver with worked dvb-c.
    Regards

HI, i tried to install latest Vitmod-LE on K1 Plus using SD Card method, but when i boot up in Neutrino, the Display MEnu is out of sync in Proportion to TV. i mean the half Menu is cut and it is not usable..
    Anyone have the same issue or is it just me ? also can you Show me how to activate Oscam/Cccam function in this Software ?
    Thanks in advance.
    [hr]

Choose Wetek Play 2. and why do you want to unlock your KII Pro ? just install Libreelec to Nand and use any Class 10 SD Card to Boot latest Vitmod-LE Image and use it.
    Thats all.
    [hr]

i tested vitmod v2 rc6 with k2pro.dtb and replace rc6 enigma2 folder usr/lib/enigma2 with rc5 enigma2. the broken gui fixed. dvbs2 working well. i attached here some pictures. i use LAN Nework for internet.

Use KODI first to telnet and ftp, use client like PuTTY, SSH, SFTP, WinSCP. User:root Pass:root.

here from someone:

For someone is looking for Enigma2 running on K1 Plus & K2 Pro. I already modified an image from Vitmod RC6. Its all works fine in Enigma2. Channel can scan very well. GUI already fix. But still looking for OSCAM. I already upload to my server but for your information its 3.7GB because it its an image backup from 4GB Sdcard. Here is the link:- K1 Plus Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K1PlusRC7.img K2 Pro Vitmod RC6 (Modification) Version: K2ProRC7.img Thanks to Vitaly for great works. I hope @Vitaliy_S can make an OSCAM-emu working with Enigma2.

Hi Qashaf: can you just tell me how to receive 3 Satellites namely - Hotbird, 19.2E, 28.2E using 1/2/3 LNB ? and how to Setup Oscam / Cccam in K1 Plus ? are you running this Image from SD Card or have you installed it to Nand ?
    i Need your assistance pls. Thanks in Advance.