Posts by Potatoe

Appreciate your response, but I really do not know what to do from Step 3 onwards. I've managed to SSH into LE, but that's about it. I don't understand the terminal commands or how to use them to edit the files, and I've been trying all day. I just don't get it.

Okay, I have managed to set things up from Step 1 to 4. However, I do not see the same options as stated below:

and set tethered to allow ethernet, prefered devices to include wifi first and online check to true

or:

5. Also in connman config I have set persistent tether to false, always enable wifi and default to wifi

Side note: When I run "connmanctl tether ethernet on", terminal returns "Error enabling ethernet tethering: Not supported".

Please assist 8o

Despite this thread being nearly 2 years old, hopefully you can walk me through this process.

I'm trying to accomplish the exact same as you managed to. I'm also trying to connect my TV's ethernet port to my RPi3's which accesses the internet via the built-in WiFi (Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, running LibreELEC 9.2.0). Assuming this method still works, can someone please give a step-by-step tutorial on how to accomplish this. I do not even know how to access LibreELEC's internal storage through the File Manager to edit the conmann/config files on a Raspberry Pi!

Thank you.