Posts by Andrea Ferrari

Good morning I have a problem on a nuc7i3 with LibreELEC 11.0.6 I have set everything as in previous versions and with a celeron nuc, now I can watch 4k on Samsung TV the problem arises when I go from the very well contrasted start screen to the film which results with a much lighter black. What did I do wrong or do I have to enter a string in advancedsettings to make the contrasts work. Thank you

Code
    I've been using Libreelec on Intel NUC n3050 hardware for some time now with good successes. I updated to LibreELEC 11.0.3 which solved some small problems but now I have problems with the image contrast or the black doesn't reach higher densities and the scenes are washed out? I went back to version 10 and magically everything was resolved?
    What happened to, will I ever be able to upgrade to version 11 or am I limited by my hardware?

For those like me, it has problems with watching SD series. Avi 25Fps that since the latest version of KODI seem to have substantial public micro-takes my version of advancesetting.xml, refers to a NUC with 4gb RAM, for me it solved 95% of the problems. Now the TV correctly recognizes the 24Hz and distinguishes the 25Hz that were previously merged at 50Hz.

--------------------------------

<advancedsettings>

<video>

<adjustrefreshrate>

<ppffmpegdeinterlacing>linblenddeint</ppffmpegdeinterlacing>

<ppffmpegpostprocessing>ha:128:7,va,dr</ppffmpegpostprocessing>

<skiploopfilter>0</skiploopfilter>

<override>

<fpsmin>24.95</fpsmin>

<fpsmax>25.35</fpsmax>

<refreshmin>25.0</refreshmin>

<refreshmax>25.0</refreshmax>

</override>

<override>

<fps>23.976</fps>

<refresh>24.000</refresh>

</override>

</adjustrefreshrate>

<blackbarcolour> 0 </blackbarcolour>

</video>

<cache>

<memorysize>120292638</memorysize>

<buffermode>1</buffermode>

<readfactor>4.0</readfactor>

</cache>

<network>

<buffermode>0</buffermode>

<readbufferfactor>4.0</readbufferfactor>

<cachemembuffersize>120292638</cachemembuffersize>

<skiploopfilter>16</skiploopfilter>

</network>

</advancedsettings>

Fixed:

If necessaryI to someone I solved if not in everything but at least in part with this advancedsettings:

I tried to edit in the following way:

Now the 50Hz SDs are forced on the TV At 24Hz from the TV teport there are still rare micro-shots but abundantly more fluid they are not yet managed in a HW way by the GPU but being SD files they do not affect the CPU in a striking way, if someone had ideas to further improve my advancedsettings I would be grateful. thanks anyway for the help

I apologize for multiple threads, I didn't know, sorry. the tv supports 24Hz mode, the question perhaps was this: the MKv files are currently addressed at 24Hz and the Divx and Xvid are fluid especially of the tv series are at 23.86Hz in the (File) and instead they direct the TV at 60Hz.

You can edit it with (advancedsettings.xml) maybe only for divx and xvid movies. Thanks for your patience

something similar but only for DivX and xvid formats

my current advancedsettings.xml and the following, for an Intel NUC n3050 with 4 gb of ram, 1gb of which allocated to the VIDEo memory and an internal 500gb hdd. LibreELEC (Leia) 9.2.2 HotfixM

Hi sorry if I disturb you, we had felt for a problem on Nuc n3050 intel that has no problems playing files even in H265 FullHD but I have fluency problems on SD files both xvid and divx, I installed ffmpeg as an addon but the problem exists. I don't have much experience but I seem to have deduced that the problem derives from the fact that while the .Mkv files manage to bring the Adjust display refresh down to 24fps, the .avi files leave me the display refresh at the defoult 60/50 fps of the TV. In your opinion it is possible through Advancedsettings to force the display refresh to 24fps, but only for these video formats.

Thanks Again for the help you want to give me

Good morning I need help, I installed the version of libreelec Leia on an intel Nuc with n3050 processor on which previously Libreelec already worked previous release, from the current version I have problems with non-h264 series, I think I have written down the problem to use of the FFmpeg component that does not seem to use the HW accelerator. Despite the fact that the Nuc also manages to make H265 8bit 4k movies run quietly.

Where can I download the FF-mpeg component. Thank you