Posts by Dash2en1

Well, I found a configuration that works!
    Summary:
    pi4 on local network in NAS + remote vpn:
    1) Set kodi's network/firewall config to custom
    2) Reboot
    3) iptables -L to check if all strings are empty and rm /storage/.config/iptables/rules.v4 (if exist)
    4)iptables-save >/storage/.config/iptables/rules.v4
    5) nano /storage/.config/iptables/rules.v4
    6)Copy/Paste all of this:

ps:There is a local network protection: iprange >>>>>>> don't forget to configure this.. for me is: 192.168.1.200-192.168.1.254

7)optional:

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 80 -j ACCEPT

iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 443 -j ACCEPT

8)Reboot

For ipv6 i have bloqued all traffics

I hope I'm not making too many security mistakes with this, if someone more experienced in iptables can take a look!
    For me, that's enough! (local restriction with iprange)

long live Libreelec!

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I may have misspoken. I am familiar with how rules.v4 and v.6 work. when I run an iptables command they go into these files.

(provided you have saved them with the command iptables-save >/storage/.config/iptables/rules.v4 and ip6tables-save >/storage/.config/iptables/rules.v6)

What I'm looking for is what rule to apply to allow my vpn client to connect to my server via tun0. The ones I put don't work.

Thank you in advance :)

Hello,

I would like to secure my pi4 (Libreelec 10.0.2 + nas via samba)
    For this I first installed vpn-manager, then I imported the .ovpn to connect to my own openvpn server (on the web) via the tun0 network interface.
    It works very well 8)

I would now like to configure iptables in order to restrict certain accesses from my local network.
    For this I put in the Libreelec interface the "custom" choice (network menu in the config)
    Then I typed these basic commands to test some rules:

Problem: vpn connection is no longer possible when i apply these rules..

I have a little trouble with iptables as soon as it becomes complicated... ;(

Anyone have an idea of my error?

Hello..

No it's not that .. I just booted on Raspbian and I have the same problem. I tell myself that this must be a material problem.

Maybe, you have an idea Da Flex?

In any case, thank you very much for the time you spent there!

Ok

Tests:

Headphones with hdmi+Jack (no changing config) = Sound in HeadPhones

In the file /flash/config.txt:

enable_uart=1 >>>> enable_uart=0 >>>> reboot = Sound in Headphones, no hdmi

enable_uart=0 + dtparam=i2c=off >>>> reboot = Sound in Headphones, no hdmi

enable_uart=1 + dtparam=i2c=off >>>>> reboot = Sound in Headphones, no hdmi

Other test: saving Libreelec >>> RAZ LibreElec = Sound in Headphones, no hdmi

I d/l soon raspbian for an another test: sound hdmi on raspbian?

my new cable is hdmi 2.0 (with new micro hdmi adaptator vers. not spécified)

I'm having the same issue. Only sound from hmdi first port the one next to power source. No sound on the other. Seems like some configuration is needed from what I searched. Rpi4

I think that you can only one hdmi port sound. The second is just for video. (i'm not sure)

Hello,

Thank you for your response Da Flex.

I changed the parameter to 2 then I restarted the system. It hasn't changed anything. So I went back to the configuration file and the parameter went back to 8 by itself. I am however sure to have saved the modifications before leaving.

(Since yesterday I changed my cable hdmi but it doesn't come from either)

Hello,

My configuration:

Raspberry pi 4B LibreElec 9.2

My problem: no fate sound from the hdmi socket (I'm talking about the one next to the jack). I tested with my amp which detects only the image, and the same by passing directly on a television.

The sound works when plugged into Jack.

In Kodi I specified output on hdmi, with and without "passtrought".

Here is what I find in my /storage/.kodi/userdata/guisettings file:

And here is also the file /flash/config.txt

(I have already tried to add the line "hdmi_drive = 2") with reboot

If someone has an idea .. is it possible that my micro hdmi cable is bad? (I have no other on hand at the moment)

Thank you

and by the way, a big thank you for the great work of LibreElec.

Long live LibreElec! 8)