Posts by siz

Hi, don't know what happened today, but I can select analog audio as output on my RPi2 anymore, it was working fine. I have tried reinstalling the two latest versions. Playback device is empty, I've tried hw:0,0 and hw:0,1 both output through HDMI. Can anyone help?

Edit:

In the configuration wizard choosing sysdefaultCARD=ALSA allows headphone jack to be used :)

Thanks :) I've added "Keep spotify playing" setting, that does not stop Spotify when playing a video:

Keep spotify playing setting added · siz-/[email protected] · GitHub

(don't know why it doesn't just show line changes, maybe due to the fact I used the upload tool on the site)

Added an extra check to not restart the service when stopping a video, as "stop" would stop both due to the above implementation.

I can submit a pull request if you deem the setting as useful, I use it a lot myself :)

I used the discontinued Spotify web connect add-on before switching over to this, it's works like a charm :)

However, in the old web connect, I could use analog out and hdmi audio independently. If Spotify is playing using my speakers connected to analog and I start a video, the music pauses even though Kodi is set to use hdmi.

This is annoying, as I usually would for example watch some football with low volume on the TV while listening to music on the speakers.. :/

It works fine on RPi 2, however, it does not change resolution or bitrate, tried doing it manually to settings.xml in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.moonlight/, doesn't work:
    Tried even changing settings-default.xml in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addons/script.moonlight/, didn't work eiter :/
    So no change. Tried updating Geforce Experience to Beta and tried to remove the device and paired again..
    Any ideas?

EDIT:
    Works now. It seems you have to restart Libreelec before new settings get loaded.

However, triggers on 360 controller did not work. X and y buttons were swapped, on the d-pad: up and left were swapped, same with down and right. Here is my working xbox360.conf, should be placed in addons/script.moonlight/share/mapping/, rename the other one to xbox360.conf.old and try it out:

Have fun