Posts by siz

Hello siz

Where had you copied your system.d file to?

To /storage/.config/system.d ?

Yes, in February when 121 was released I followed the guide. Today, after it autoupdated to 122, it didn't start, even after restarting. So I just followed step 2 and 3 again, I didn't edit or create a new file.

I had already copied service.librespot-alsa.service for version 121, which worked great. However, after autoupdate to 122, I had to enable and start the service before it worked for 122.

You write that libresport does not use systemd anymore, but don't we use systemd to enable alsa? :)

I tried random video files from my HDD library, both with and without MMAL and everything plays smoothly with hyperion working both using external or internal grabber config file.

In my case, it is only with internal kodi video grabber hyperion, netflix and subtitles activated (also minor issues with kodi UI overlay, but it doesn't matter because it is something that is not there when playing a movie/tvshow daily).

where can I disable MMAL?

Please only use the LibreELEC Hyperion addon and the LibreELEC Hypercon version to configure it (see this Wiki page for details Hypercon [LibreELEC.wiki]).

so long,

Hias

I might have a worse problem.. Playing videos of 720p and up incl youtube gets me "no signal" on my RPi 4 using hyperion, the lights change color correctly :(. Tried with hypercon from the hyperion-project, removed it, and I have also tried using the libreelec addon. Tried powering through GPIO and using a beefier adapter (Oneplus 15W Dash charge adapters), no luck. Everything was fine and dandy with RPi 3 :(

Removing the 4k option in config and limiting it to 1080 incl GUI doesn't work.

From LibreELEC 9.2 on, Librespot only plays via Kodi, via pulseaudio.

Doesn't Libreelec still support alsa? The alsa option is available in Libreelec 9.2 under System?

I am asking because using an old librespot (RPi2-service.librespot-8.2.111) doesn't seem to work with audiojack, the configuration wizard is greyed out.

Hi, don't know what happened today, but I can select analog audio as output on my RPi2 anymore, it was working fine. I have tried reinstalling the two latest versions. Playback device is empty, I've tried hw:0,0 and hw:0,1 both output through HDMI. Can anyone help?

Edit:

In the configuration wizard choosing sysdefaultCARD=ALSA allows headphone jack to be used :)

Thanks :) I've added "Keep spotify playing" setting, that does not stop Spotify when playing a video:

Keep spotify playing setting added · siz-/LibreELEC.tv@543d652 · GitHub

(don't know why it doesn't just show line changes, maybe due to the fact I used the upload tool on the site)

Added an extra check to not restart the service when stopping a video, as "stop" would stop both due to the above implementation.

I can submit a pull request if you deem the setting as useful, I use it a lot myself :)

I used the discontinued Spotify web connect add-on before switching over to this, it's works like a charm :)

However, in the old web connect, I could use analog out and hdmi audio independently. If Spotify is playing using my speakers connected to analog and I start a video, the music pauses even though Kodi is set to use hdmi.

This is annoying, as I usually would for example watch some football with low volume on the TV while listening to music on the speakers.. :/

It works fine on RPi 2, however, it does not change resolution or bitrate, tried doing it manually to settings.xml in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.moonlight/, doesn't work:
    Tried even changing settings-default.xml in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addons/script.moonlight/, didn't work eiter :/
    So no change. Tried updating Geforce Experience to Beta and tried to remove the device and paired again..
    Any ideas?

EDIT:
    Works now. It seems you have to restart Libreelec before new settings get loaded.

However, triggers on 360 controller did not work. X and y buttons were swapped, on the d-pad: up and left were swapped, same with down and right. Here is my working xbox360.conf, should be placed in addons/script.moonlight/share/mapping/, rename the other one to xbox360.conf.old and try it out:

Have fun