Posts by jairox

On the more important side - I tried 20201018 and the TV remote issues seem to be gone (only after a fresh install though, or in my case - upgrade directly from 20200905, because of the wifi password issue).

I tried the same on my Rpi 3+ with LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201018-ec1292b but CEC is not working yet. Tried fresh install and upgrade from Milhouse build 20200718, where CEC is working fine.

Cheers,

Jx-

Same here on my RPi3+ . Boot works now without LAN connected but CEC is not working. Posted here too.

Thanks,

Jx-

Pulse CEC doesn't seem to work, or at least my remote doesn't work on my RPi 3+ with latest nightlies (LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201015-96eb037 and previous). There is no error. CEC splash screen pops up and disappears as if OK. Same setup is working fine on 9.2.4 and also on last Milhouse's 9.8 nightly. I also switched HDMI port to the one RPi is connected to in libCEC settings, but no change.

If of any help, I enabled libCEC logging and it's showing messages like this:

Jx-

I am having the same problem/behavior on my RPi 3+ with LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.80-nightly-20201014-fede07e and any of the nightly builds available on Index of /. First boot works, reboot stuck at LE splash.

Thanks.

Running an addon that tries to save LWPCookieJar on nightly build on Rpi 3 B+.

Switching from LWPCookieJar to MozillaCookieJar solves the issue but I guess something is wrong there as LWPCookiejar works fine on 9.2

Thanks.

Jx-