Posts by t1t0

I'm having the same issue. Only sound from hmdi first port the one next to power source. No sound on the other. Seems like some configuration is needed from what I searched. Rpi4

Yes i saw that e tried to run it but didn't work for my version. I already updated to v4 other way.

Thanks anyway.

Hello new here,

After scrolling down 7 pages of this, some a little bit older, i ask, whats the best way to install plex server on libreelec? Use dockers, install directly, apt-get does not work. Does plex server comes as a add-on or i have to add a repo?

Hello guys,

Just bought a second raspb,. Due to this i have to mount a server client model for my media contents.

I running Libreelec on the server raspb4 with emby server, just installed and testing emby. On the second raspb3 i'm running osmc with emby-conn add on. What do you guys think of this?

Should i go to plex, or stick with emby? Is the plex server and client it's easy to install on libreelec and osmc devices or should i use another distro?

Also waiting for a QNAP and it's possible to run plex server and emby server on it.

Thanks

Hello,

Just installed emby for the first time on my rasp4 LibreELEC from some repos that i found online, but the version is a bit old (Version 3.5.3.0). Does anyone know how to update this, or install the most recent one.

Thank you