Posts by ailiev

Hi,

I recently migrated from a LibreELEC 9 on a RaspberryPi 3 setup to LibreELEC 10 on an HP Chromebox CB1 (although I can reproduce the issue described below on an Asus Chromebox CN60 as well) with a Pulse-Eight USB CEC adapter.

The new setup works great apart of the fact that once the Chromebox is suspended, waking up via HDMI CEC is problematic.

It looks like waking up works shortly after a suspend, however any further attempt to wake the Chromebox up after more than a few minutes past suspend fails. Suspend via HDMI CEC works fine every time.

I'm using two different HDMI cables, behaviour is the same with both, besides, other CEC functionality works flawlessly, so I'm inclined to rule the cables out.

I was running MrChromebox's Legacy firmware initially, then I read up over at [1] (under Power Management) that suspend/resume works reliably with the coreboot firmware, so I flashed that, to no avail unfortunately.

I found several similar topics on this forum and also on Github, Kodi forums, etc., however most were quite old (4+ years) and referred to outdated LibreELEC/libCEC/Pulse-Eight firmware versions.

I am using:

Samsung UE46F6400 TV (Anynet+: on, auto turn off: set to yes)

LibreELEC 10.0.2

libCEC 4.0.7

Pulse-Eight CEC adapter firmware V12 (2020-04-28)

Thanks!

[1]: https://kodi.wiki/view/Archive:Chromebox