Posts by LarsPi

Thanks for the answer, good idea to use the hotspot feature from ios.
    Yesterday I found this solution to be working as well: iphone - Can I connect to wifi but still use cellular? - Ask Different .

After setting an ip address & subnet mask for the raspberry wifi network on my phone it worked fine.

All in all I am very happy with this solution now, I also bought a Hifiberry DAC board and the sound quality seems to be really good to my ears. :)

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my Raspberry Pi 3 A+ as an Airplay receiver for my car. I installed LibreELEC on it, activated the AirPlay feature in KODI and switched on the Wifi Access Point feature (very handy) in LibreELEC settings. Now it already works quite well, I can choose the wifi network created by LibreELEC on my phone and stream my music via Airplay :) The only problem is that now my iphone won't use its cellular data anymore because its connected to the wifi network. Do you have an idea how to change that? On another forum a user said that it will work if the Raspberry doesn't send a DNS server address to the phone. Unfortunately I could not find a way to this.

Kind Regards

Lars