Posts by Bard

Not sure why that happens, unfortunately I don't have an RPi4 or even the time to troubleshoot at the moment. Could you try updating from the previous working build?

Yep that works, new version boots, but retains the issue of the previous version of detecting no wireless (tested with both 2.4 and 5ghz networks). Blutooth and wired ethernet work fine.

If it helps, I tried for consistency to test using directly the new build using a different Pi4, a different card reader and a different etcher, no change, same error. I also repeated a couple of time with different combinations of the above the route "Install 28 Jan version --> update to 30 Jan version" (by copying it to /storage/.update/ and booted but always had the same issue.

Also, the latest LibreElec 9.2 base version for RPi4 works fine.

Bard I'll check if wifi is working on my Pi4 when I get back home. I've been using ethernet so I never reviewed wifi before.

Thanks mate.

I've tried running the latest RPI4 build ( RetroELEC-RPi4.arm-9.2-devel-20200130140619-28eddc2.img.gz ) on RPI 4 4gb, flahsed on 64gb sd card using LibreElec's SD-Creator, but I keep getting an error:

Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID=3001-0807

After that it doesn't boot. I've tried the previous build (from the 28th of Jan) and that does run fine, but doesn't detect any wireless networks :|

Any clue what could I do to fix or what I could have done wrong?