Posts by fred_35

In fact, I need to put the firmware file in the "usr/lib/kernel-overlays/base/lib/firmware" folder. Hewever, this folder is in read-only and impossible to copy the file....

Into /var/lib/firmware, there are only links and the file is removed after reboot.

Another solution?

Hello

I've tried to install the Intel Firmware in my LibreElec 9.2.0 release. I downloaded the following file from Intel web site : Assistance Linux* pour cartes sans fil Intel®

File downloaded : iwlwifi-cc-46.3cfab8da.0.tgz

After, I extracted the "iwlwifi-cc-a0-46.ucode" file, and copy it to the "var/lib" folder.

After reboot, it seems that my card is already not visible...

Do I need to proceed differently?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Hello,

I've changed my HTPC after an hardware crash. My new HTPC is based on ASROCK J3455-ITX motherboard and I've added a WiFi card based on Intel AX200 chipset.

The Release 9.2 (Kernel 5.1.16) doesn't support this card. I recently hear that Intel has just released a new driver for Linux kernel to support this new model.

Do you know in which release of LibreElec this card will be supported or do you know how I can introduce the new driver directly in my LibreElec application?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.