Posts by Etheral.Point

Thanks thoradia, and apologies for my lack of knowledge/research

I've attached both the radarr.log and sonarr.log logs to this message but seems to be a mono error?

for references since I haven't mentioned it yet, running libreelec 9.0.2 on a HP Proliant N54L

not sure it's storage space as my 4 data drives have at least a terabyte each, although /storage has only 120mb but i'm not sure what's actually taking up space in it...

ok I have a slightly worrying update, I tried uninstalling sonarr and re-installing and then restarting and now radarr, sonarr, and jackett (although I'll have to check if that was uninstalled) are not web accessible and I can't tell if they are running at all?

Bazarr and deluge works after I started the daemon.

still hoping someone can give advice or direction on where to start troubleshooting or anything really at this point.

Hi all,

I'm having a smallish issue, restarted my server recently and since then I can't connect to the sonarr install. radarr, deluge, bazarr, jackett etc still work but port 8989 shows unable to connect.

I've tried looking through the logs (both sonarr and kodi) but there wasn't anything obvious to me, I tried updating through the kodi interface, also tried disabling and re-enabling but still no dice.

last log entries are for sonarr

Code
    20-4-10 12:16:35.6|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5344
    20-4-10 12:16:36.7|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sonarr]
    20-4-10 12:16:37.8|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive
    20-4-10 12:16:38.9|Info|Bootstrap|Starting Sonarr - /storage/.kodi/addons/service.sonarr/sonarr/NzbDrone.exe - Version 2.0.0.5344
    20-4-10 12:16:39.9|Info|AppFolderInfo|Data directory is being overridden to [/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/service.sonarr]
    20-4-10 12:16:41.2|Info|Router|Application mode: Interactive

any suggestions of where to look or what to do? also any idea where/how I can backup my settings and database for sonarr if I need to re-install?

Hi Thoradia,

wanted to check if it's ok to use the built in updaters for radarr or sonarr, the current radarr version in the install doesn't support deluge v2 properly (an authentication issue) and it's causing issues for me, but has been fixed since.

Thanks for all your work by the way.